SOTB Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Seems likes this might become an anual event...I am planning on doing another one for this contest.

If anyone is interested in doing it from the event please email me so I can give you instructions on how to get in to the studio. You will need a land line or cell phone to take part.

Only people competing will be allowed to take part in the show! Thanks and I look forward to doing it again this year!! :(

Greg Rempe said:
Seems likes this might become an anual event...I am planning on doing another one for this contest.

If anyone is interested in doing it from the event please email me so I can give you instructions on how to get in to the studio. You will need a land line or cell phone to take part.

Only people competing will be allowed to take part in the show! Thanks and I look forward to doing it again this year!! :(

LOL @ Studio!

Hope those other guys don't bring my time on the Podcast down the way they did last year! What a wasted effort on my part! 8-[

I know it's tough for you guys to follow directions, so I highlighted them in my original post! #-o

Greg just please don't call us when we're getting ready to eat Garlands Crawfish ABT's or his famous 6 hour sausages. 8-[

I'll throw my .02 in if you want to hear it. I'm the official towel bi*ch, story(lie) teller and all around famous guy for this event. I'd be glad to upgrade the overall weight and stature for the Q cause.

In fact, I've got a story about Hilton Head and JT, I'm making up as we speak. :^o :^o

Please send me info.

Jack

Captain Morgan said:
you're gettin a little big for that hammock ain't cha?

Can't wait to kick your ass at SOTB!

oh, you're on my team. :)

Easy big fella. I don't want to tangle with Walter. Remember I'm the "cute one".

Jack

I don't even know why I try?!?!?!? #-o Rempe asks who is interested in doing the Pod Cast, and wants us to email him. Fine... I was emailing back and forth with him that morning anyway so I just posted for him to send me the info, he knew the addy. Well then he's "Off the Chip" and says that nobody can follow directions, yadda, yadda, yadda... write him specifically asking for the info.
So, I write him a nice email and tell him I would like to be included and thanked him for giving us the opp.

Have I heard back from him????? Hell no.
What else does he have to do besides answering the email that he asked for? I don't know!?!?!?! He's not posting pics.

Brother...................

Finney said:
I don't even know why I try?!?!?!? #-o Rempe asks who is interested in doing the Pod Cast, and wants us to email him. Fine... I was emailing back and forth with him that morning anyway so I just posted for him to send me the info, he knew the addy. Well then he's "Off the Chip" and says that nobody can follow directions, yadda, yadda, yadda... write him specifically asking for the info.
So, I write him a nice email and tell him I would like to be included and thanked him for giving us the opp.

Have I heard back from him????? Hell no.
What else does he have to do besides answering the email that he asked for? I don't know!?!?!?! He's not posting pics.

Brother...................

He's just like a girl, barks some orders than goes and ignores you! That's it.......Lets all vote Chris for president!!!

Back
Top Bottom