SOTB Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Jack W. said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1a1pzvo9]Relax Jack! I will be in touch! :!:

You see Finney, Greg is only concerned with the important people. Posters with substance and charisma. Thank you Greg. :^o [-X

Jack
I did notice you were not on the email that went out today. :)[/quote:1a1pzvo9]

Ohhhhh snap!!! Jack you want some ointment for that burn???? 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":3pbk6gwq][quote="Greg Rempe":3pbk6gwq]Relax Jack! I will be in touch! :!:

You see Finney, Greg is only concerned with the important people. Posters with substance and charisma. Thank you Greg. :^o [-X

Jack
I did notice you were not on the email that went out today. :)[/quote:3pbk6gwq]

Ohhhhh snap!!! Jack you want some ointment for that burn???? 8-[[/quote:3pbk6gwq]

I'm sittin back and relaxin as Mr. Rempe instructed. He'll be in touch. 8-[

Jack

Jack W. said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":39drq6v2]
Finney said:
[quote="Jack W.":39drq6v2][quote="Greg Rempe":39drq6v2]Relax Jack! I will be in touch! :!:

Jack
I did notice you were not on the email that went out today. :)[/quote:39drq6v2]

Ohhhhh snap!!! Jack you want some ointment for that burn???? 8-[[/quote:39drq6v2]

I'm sittin back and relaxin as Mr. Rempe instructed. He'll be in touch. 8-[

Jack[/quote:39drq6v2]

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: He told previous board members the same thing last year! After interviewing the 1st place ATB Champions he didn't feel it was necessary to do any further Podcasts! Thank God for my award winning performance!

Nick Prochilo said:
You know I listen to that pod cast and you all were afraid to talk. Don't wory Jack, I'll be listening for your voice this year!

I disagree, Nick! Jim and Woody were great! :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1upvfq5z]You know I listen to that pod cast and you all were afraid to talk. Don't wory Jack, I'll be listening for your voice this year!

I disagree, Nick! Jim and Woody were great! :eek:[/quote:1upvfq5z]

You ungrateful schmuck! Finney and I made SOTB what it is today! 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom