Smokin Eagles International BBQ Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

honcho

Senior Cook
Yep, thats right you want to go to the big dance in Douglas GA.?
I got the ticket, you want it, come and get it.
August 21-23 2009 in Wheatfield N.Y. ( Niagara Falls N.Y.) The Smokin Eagles International BBQ Festival. The forms Will be completed shortly. But the mailing list is growing fast. Come say hello to, Kell, Ms Carlene, Papa Joe,and the famed "National Barbecue News" writer, and international BBQ instructor, Rocky Danner and the whole "National Barbecue News Crew" at the only northeast Qualifier. ( Read Rocky's Report, Oct 2008 page 31 & 32 in the "National Barbecue News") As Rocky would say, This is a event on steroids. This yr we got car shows, bike shows, pros, backyard, pies and Rocky's favorite, Kids Q-in. All using the rules from the "National BBQ Festival" We got bands, kiddie rides, Craft shows. The Supervisor's cup, and we're still working to put more together. At the Summit Mall.
A 20 x 30 site is only $220. Water, electric included. Come for the week and see the Falls And all the sites. Going to Canada, bring your passport. plan a bbq restruant tour, wine tour. You can't see it all in a week, just ask Kell
( www.wheatfield.ny.us ) e-mail me (smokineaglesbbq@buffalo.com)

(www.summitniagara.com)

some stop for yd sales I stop for bbq

Fellow BBQ-ers
My job as a event chairman is to listen to all comments from all sides .
We ( I'm sure Brian, Mike, And George are with me one this one ) will do what ever we can to make your time at our event as enjoyable as we can
One thing I'm working on is wood, as you already heard one of our fellow Q-ers stated. You can not transport wood more than 50 miles.
If your coming to our event you can order wood from us at cost. It will be here when you get here, Please let me know what you need. We have
OAK, CHERRY, n MAPLE. I'm working on Hickory. Any other wood Available with in 50 miles, you need ask I'll do me best. This wood is first class, seasoned or not, no punky wood. Our Town Supervisor has said we will have showers also,

Hey Honcho-
Looks like everything will be in place to have wood and charcoal available right at the contest. You are doing a great job with the wood and we will have 20 lb. bags of Dragons Breath All Natural Lump Charcoal with a special price for all competitors. DB is a great product made from Oak and Hickory with no scrap lumber or strange materials.

I also just got word that BBQ Stu's is introducing two new sauces this year and I hope to get them in time for the competition. The first new sauce is mustard based- Pennsylvania Gold and the second is Xxtra Hot Steel City Blast Furnace- 3X hotter than SCBF!

It's great when Bubba and Witt get into comp mode. There the most miserable grumpy guy's have ever seen. BTW, don't go near Diva when turn in time comes! ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
It's great when Bubba and Witt get into comp mode. There the most miserable grumpy guy's have ever seen. BTW, don't go near Diva when turn in time comes! ;) :LOL:

Pigs
Comp mode....Bubba's like that all the time :shock:

wittdog said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

Pigs
\

That's why me and Witt get along so well...Misery loves company. :roll: :x

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKsPK3rFnl0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKsPK3rFnl0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uncle Bubba said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3eqtzhty]It's great when Bubba and Witt get into comp mode. There the most miserable grumpy guy's have ever seen. BTW, don't go near Diva when turn in time comes! ;) :LOL:

Pigs
\

That's why me and Witt get along so well...Misery loves company. :roll: :x[/quote:3eqtzhty]

Two peas in a pod for sure.

Got some good news Keith from (www.ksauto.com) is putting a car show together for the festival, So bring your car, truck, or van to show at the Big BBQ in Wheatfield/Niagara Falls, NY, USA

Back
Top Bottom