SmokeStock Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2s7ivq0r]Nick...please re-read my previous post for your answer! :D

Like I said, give us a date and we will come. The sooner you let us know, the easier it will be for all of us to plan. BTW, what would you like me to bring???[/quote:2s7ivq0r]

Greg wants you to swing by the airport and pick up Douggie Poo!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1l50xodz][quote="Greg Rempe":1l50xodz]Nick...please re-read my previous post for your answer! :D

Like I said, give us a date and we will come. The sooner you let us know, the easier it will be for all of us to plan. BTW, what would you like me to bring???[/quote:1l50xodz]

Greg wants you to swing by the airport and pick up Douggie Poo![/quote:1l50xodz]

Okay, but I'm not sending him the invatation, but I'll pick him up. Probably gonna get lots of coupons from him for discounts everywhere and I'm not gonna share with you! :twisted:

So here is the scoop...If WoodPit is free before September then it's all good on my end. As long as we have it before the baby is due we can have it here at my house!

Ideally it would be in the late May early June time frame...can't really push it to much farther out and risk labor interference, right?

So, how does that sound to Woodie and the rest of you? Now that a potential time frame is offered, we need to see if that is workable and then from there, get an inital head-count of attendees!! :D

Late May/ Early June works for me. Let's pick a weekend now. Can't be the weekend of June 11. The 4th or the 18th would be cool. Woodguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom