Smoke on the Beach - April 20-21, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finney said:
Jack W. said:
Finney said:
Mmmmmm.......

Cosmic Dogs.

If I bring you a cosmic dog, will you forgive me. Pleezze! ;)

Jack

What did you do that you need forgiving? :? I may need to be mad at you and just don't know it. :roll:

There's Morgan stirring up the pot again. I've hated him for years! :twisted:

Good luck fellas. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Hey Larry, the Bold turned out great on that brisket! I think you have a winner there.

Jack

Captain Morgan said:
If you guys don't stop hating each other and start hating JT, we're all in trouble.

He wrapped up Smoke at the Lodge with the highest score recorded in an SCBA event last weekend. 16.33, that's pretty strong. It's hard to hate a guy like Handy, but I guess we gotta find a way! :LOL:

Good Q!

Jack

img_96325_0_6f06878a92cffb79ea75b33d09eb2019.gif

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":rph2m8vr]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK!

If you would have lost more weight maybe he would. :oops:[/quote:rph2m8vr]
Now that was funny.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!!

Puff said:
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1ybpnwzt]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK!

If you would have lost more weight maybe he would. :oops:
Now that was funny.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!![/quote:1ybpnwzt]

Why cause you didn't care whether I was fat or skinny???

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":22lqr2y1][quote="Nick Prochilo":22lqr2y1]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK!

If you would have lost more weight maybe he would. :oops:
Now that was funny.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!![/quote:22lqr2y1]

Why cause you didn't care whether I was fat or skinny???[/quote:22lqr2y1]
Who are you?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2erugwat]A little testy Larry?

What am I testy about Q-Tip? You're paying the Tab Thursday night at Hooters!!!! :D[/quote:2erugwat]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2erugwat]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK![/quote:2erugwat]

Just because your losing the bet!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":37qaho2k][quote="Nick Prochilo":37qaho2k]A little testy Larry?

What am I testy about Q-Tip? You're paying the Tab Thursday night at Hooters!!!! :D[/quote:37qaho2k]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":37qaho2k]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK![/quote:37qaho2k]

Just because your losing the bet![/quote:37qaho2k]

Yeah yeah, just bring your wallet and muscle, you can pay the bill and I will need help lifting something Friday afternoon.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":26s1s99f][quote="Larry Wolfe":26s1s99f][quote="Nick Prochilo":26s1s99f]A little testy Larry?

What am I testy about Q-Tip? You're paying the Tab Thursday night at Hooters!!!! :D[/quote:26s1s99f]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":26s1s99f]One week to go until Larry fatboy Wolfe has to pay up on our bet!

BLOW ME NICK![/quote:26s1s99f]

Just because your losing the bet![/quote:26s1s99f]

Yeah yeah, just bring your wallet and muscle, you can pay the bill and I will need help lifting something Friday afternoon.[/quote:26s1s99f]

Probably your head from my lap! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom