Smoke on the Beach - April 20-21, 2007 (#2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I finally made it home! Enough with all the BS about the yankee! :LOL: This past Friday I learned what the phrase "southern hospitality" means. Larry, Chris, Woody, Cappy, Garland, Jack and everybody else I met.........Thanks! I think I met the nicest group of people you can find anywhere. We had some great food and a few cocktails and talked for quite a while. Seems these folks like to hear a little " yankee accent". I talked with you all for some time and you guys seemed amazed that I was the only person there talking without an accent! :LOL: A very special thank you to Woody & Jim for setting me up with 2 cases of sauce to send to Iraq. The other yankees who helped me transport it home were all asking about it. I will be sending them the website as soon as our fearless leader starts sending out emails. Again guys, thanks for a great time and tell your wifes and families thank you for me!

Great to meet you buddy. Sorry I was so busy most of the time. Glad I finally had time to have a beer and some good Bourbon with you. And I think there was about a glassfull to bring home.
Tricia enjoyed talking with you also and was glad that you learned what Gazpacho is... (inside team joke)

Come back soon.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":l8lwhipg]we be ugly but we be nice. And we can cook. :D
But your still ugly. ;) :LOL: Val & I hope to come on down for SOTB this fall. I'll be the ugly one for sure. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys.[/quote:l8lwhipg]

Hey Chris, I left some beer with cappy for you.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1xq0ybe1][quote="Captain Morgan":1xq0ybe1]we be ugly but we be nice. And we can cook. :D
But your still ugly. ;) :LOL: Val & I hope to come on down for SOTB this fall. I'll be the ugly one for sure. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys.[/quote:1xq0ybe1]

Hey Chris, I left some beer with cappy for you.[/quote:1xq0ybe1]
That beer was gone before you got in your car :LOL:
That's what I heard.............

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":12pz0vcz][quote="Captain Morgan":12pz0vcz]we be ugly but we be nice. And we can cook. :D
But your still ugly. ;) :LOL: Val & I hope to come on down for SOTB this fall. I'll be the ugly one for sure. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys.

Hey Chris, I left some beer with cappy for you.[/quote:12pz0vcz]
That beer was gone before you got in your car :LOL:
That's what I heard.............[/quote:12pz0vcz]

oops. at least i got to share some bourbon with chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom