Smithfield's Slammin'BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tim,

Please stop by the big green tent Tim. I look forward to meeting you.

Our team name is Double D's BBQ.

Dallas

Whew, just got done cleaning up from this weekend and now we are getting ready for next. This is the first time we have done back to back competitons.

It will be great meeting some new folks (Tim, Dallas, Mr. Grummpy and anyone I may have forgotten) in Norfolk. We should be pulling in around 2pm on friday. Last one there buys the beer.

5.gif

Lets not forget to get together for a "BBQ Central Banner" Shot.

Well, I gues that I'll be buying the beer. I won't be there until 5 or 6 Sat morning. I have to go up to the Eastern Shore near the Maryland boarder for a memorial service Friday afternoon and won't be back until Friday night.

Not sure if the little one is coming with me, or if the wife is bringing her down later in the morning?

Lookin forward to meeting all of you.

Tim

CarolinaQue said:
Well, I gues that I'll be buying the beer. I won't be there until 5 or 6 Sat morning. I have to go up to the Eastern Shore near the Maryland boarder for a memorial service Friday afternoon and won't be back until Friday night.

Not sure if the little one is coming with me, or if the wife is bringing her down later in the morning?

Lookin forward to meeting all of you.

Tim

We will be up. ;)

I understand you loud an clear. Must check with the wife first. It wouldn't be an issue at all if I didn't just get back from a 2 week gig, or be in the begining of the busy catering season. I will see what I can do.

Bill, call my cell if you get a minute. (804) 854-5312

Tim

Re: Beer Call!

Kloset BBQR said:
Let me know what kind of beer you guys drink besides the obvious cold and wet!
:D

I'll have a case of Coors Light, Gary drinks Michalobe and anything mexican.

Re: Beer Call!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":3dmyhyeo]Let me know what kind of beer you guys drink besides the obvious cold and wet!
:D

I'll have a case of Coors Light, Gary drinks Michalobe and anything mexican.[/quote:3dmyhyeo]

Gary drinks BEER.... period!.....

brian j said:
looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. i'll probably roll into norfolk ~ 9 or 10 pm and will be looking for someplace to pitch my tent and some cold beer to drink. 8)

9 or 10 pm or am? If you get there in the am, save me a spot. I should be in around noon!

mrgrumpy said:
See ya all there....

All but packed and ready to roll.

Drive safe, and keep an eye out for the other idiots on the road...

Good luck to all of us....

Bill

Throwing things on the truck in the morning then off to Norfolk. See ya'll there.

Trucks packed, beer is on ice. Have two stops to make on the way down and I am OUT OF HERE!

See ya'll on sunday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom