Screamin Nite Hog BBQ new team member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I appreciate the warm welcome, and am glad the team didn't believe any of those stories about the Davis curse. (I did mention that, didn't I?) ;)

mrgrumpy said:
Charlie,

Now that you have a new team member, and your hickory is ready for pickup, ( I sent you an email) just tell him he is going for a little ride. Then when he gets here, he can show us how to load the wood.... ;) ;) :evil: :evil:

Tell Larry not to read this post.

Congrats, and hope to see ya all on the circuit soon... looks like right now, most comps are going to be in VA. The ones in NC are not working out with my work schedule.

Bill

Too late... Charlie told me about the hickory, and I told him about my bad back (only acts up when there's manual labor nearby). [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif] I plan to help with the wood pickup trip if possible.

Thats great Charlie. Larry, all you have to do is poke him every once in a while to make sure he is awake tending the fire. You guys will do great. I already know you have a good smoker ;) .

Screamin Nite Hog said:
The Screamin Nite Hog BBQ competition team has added a new member. Larry Davis......better known as Larry D. to the BBQ-4-U.com family has joined our competition team. This is going to make our team more flexible and the rest of the team is looking forward to Larry joining us in our first competition which will be in Kings Mountain, NC at the Kings Mountain Firehouse cook-off in April. [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

Congrats Larry D. !!!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

mrgrumpy said:
Larry,

I am sure the back is better now that the wood is loaded and probably at home safe and sound. ;) ;) ;)

I gave Charlie an open invite on hickory, so next time, it will be ready, and you can just go for a ride with him and end of over here.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and you won't have time to know your back is going to hurt....

Bill

What? I missed it? I was in Chapel Hill on Thursday... I could probably have picked up a trunkful for Charlie on the way there. :(

Back
Top Bottom