scba judged contese this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Well they have 2 comps this weekend one in Kingstree and one in Edgefield . I will be at the one in Edgefield cooking with Q2U . We sat down and worked on calendars at the Q Cup. Whats everybody elese doing come the weekend???

October 20-21, 2006
Kingstree Pig Pickin
110 South Long St.
Kingstree, SC 29556
9am-5pm 843-355-7263 after hours

October 20-21, 2006
Edgefield Heritage Festival Jubilee
PO Box 84
Edgefield, SC 29824
Cell: 803-275-7404
Office: 803-637-1900

WalterSC said:
Well they have 2 comps this weekend one in Kingstree and one in Edgefield . I will be at the one in Edgefield cooking with Q2U . We sat down and worked on calendars at the Q Cup. Whats everybody elese doing come the weekend???

Well wont be going anywere this wekend the gout has reared its ugly head , this damn thing has been going on since Monday and has not let up yet. Yall eat some good q forme will ya.

butts said:
Walter...

How are you? Please remember butts from SCBBQtalk, that's who I am.
I'm still hoping to get more into the SCBBQ thing and still hoping that you will become a KCBS Judge. There's a class in Jan in Shelby, I'll be there. Tell Q2U I said hello and best of luck in the upcoming event. BTW, Butts and Breastts will be in Shelby on 11/3-11/4, if your schedule's not full please come and say hello.

Hiya Butts yep I remember you. I am still thinking of becoming KCBS certified. Just have to find something close and on one of my off weekends. If i can make it I will hunt yall up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom