Road Trip to Lynchburg TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have a great trip everyone. Wish I could go just to see. That map made me homesick. I grew up in that little town just above murfreesboro on the map. Lebanon. Just make sure if you say it you say right, Leb'nun. No doubt you'll have a blast down there.

Larry Wolfe said:
Have a safe trip guys and have fun! Watch each others backs, cause the eyes in the hill's will be watching you! (Deliverance Music) "You got some purdy lips, what chu say you drop dem pants, don't talk, just do it" "UGHHHHHHHHHHH" (Ned Beatty)
:shock: All the counseling down the drain :shock:

Good luck guy's!

Just got a phone call from Bill the Grill Guy and Gary Cline, wanted me to let everyone know they have made it to Lynchburg and are on their way to the competition tonight to spend some time with Chris Cappel from Dizzy Pig and Aaron from Dizzy Pig (North). Apparently there are a few other teams there they know and will call with a report tomorrow.

I'm sure whatever they do tonight alcohol will be involved.

Talked to Bill and Gary last night and they were 3 sheets to the wind. Took them 10 hours to get there. They were tore up!

Talked to them again this morning. They had a great warm night spooning together and were having breakfast at Shoneys. Then they were headed to the Distillery for a tour and plenty of samples then to the cook site for the awards!

Talked to em this am as well..they were first in line at the distillery at
9 am! I'm not sure they had sobered up from the night before!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom