Results Pig in The Park Williamton SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Pig in the Park
Williamton SC
15 May 10

Rank Team Name Average Total Score
1 COOKERS UNLIMITED LLC 14.99000
2 BLIND SWINE BBQ 14.46667
3 THE SMOKIN' GRILL 14.39167
4 R & R BBQ 14.34000
5 FATBOYS BARBEQUE LLC 14.32000
6 FATT MATT'S 14.24167
7 JOYE'S BBQ 14.08333
8 SWIG-N-PIG 13.96667
9 SQUEEL APPEAL 13.89000
10 OUTLAW BBQ 13.68000
11 NARD'D BACKYARD BBQ 13.61000
12 RAZORBACKS RIBS 13.59000
13 KICK BACK COVE RACING & BBQ 13.54000
14 HAWG KOOKING 13.49000
15 FRONT PORCH GANG 13.38000
16 NEKKED PIG BBQ TEAM 13.36000
17 MERRY OAKS BBQ 13.12000

Had a great time some fine quality butts were handed out to be smoked , We finished 9th out of 17 teams , got a nice plaque , some some old friends , made some new ones. This will be my final comp for the season . I one week I am off to Providence Hospital , Columbia SC for a total left shoulder replacement , according to my dr at the Moore Orthopedic Clinic I will be out as much as 8 months plus depending on wether or not I follow his rules. So yall enjoy them wins and trophies and checks I am coming back withj a renewed passionj for competeing and doing BBQ!! LOL Wish me luck see yall down the road.

9th place on Sat!!! Hmmmm, I'd be barely sobering up after that score. No actually I'd still be celebrating. Great Job! Sure feels great dont it.....

Tri Tip said:
9th place on Sat!!! Hmmmm, I'd be barely sobering up after that score. No actually I'd still be celebrating. Great Job! Sure feels great dont it.....

Man If I land even in the top 10 at events thats ok , I just enjoy going out to compete . Its like a family reunion of sorts for me. Ya get to see everyine welcome new friends amd make BBQ and have a great time doing it , I ask you what more do ya need. I admitt I wasnt on my A game due to shoulder probelms that have to be surgically repaired in June . But I shall return to competeing as soon as possible.

WalterSC said:
Tri Tip said:

Man If I land even in the top 10 at events thats ok , I just enjoy going out to compete . Its like a family reunion of sorts for me. Ya get to see everyine welcome new friends amd make BBQ and have a great time doing it , I ask you what more do ya need. I admitt I wasnt on my A game due to shoulder probelms that have to be surgically repaired in June . But I shall return to competeing as soon as possible.

I hear ya. I love the smack talken as the trailers come rollen in on Friday. Were still all smiles from our last event. 12th out of 35 teams. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20010 If we could have stayed sober we may have made top 10 :LOL:

We got another coming up in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom