Results Hog Happenin' Shelby, NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Got a call from Bill the Grill Guy;

Lotta Bull Grand Champion
Buttrub.com Reserve Grand Champion

Hoss's BBQ 1st Place Ribs

more results later.

Bruce B said:
Got a call from Bill the Grill Guy;

more results later.

Not sure whether he called me or you first Bruce, cause he said for me to post the results too. Guess he doesn't think either you or I or capable of following directions? :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2mrjm2s1]Got a call from Bill the Grill Guy;

more results later.

Not sure whether he called me or you first Bruce, cause he said for me to post the results too. Guess he doesn't think either you or I or capable of following directions? :roll:[/quote:2mrjm2s1]

Larry,

He actually called me first but I missed the call, then called him back and he said he had contacted you. I checked on the Board and did not see where you had posted the results so I just threw up there what he told me...sorry for the confusion bud.

Bruce B said:
Larry,

He actually called me first but I missed the call, then called him back and he said he had contacted you. I checked on the Board and did not see where you had posted the results so I just threw up there what he told me...sorry for the confusion bud.

No confusion Bruce, I just like giving Bill a hard time.

He hurt me deeply when he called and said, "hey I couldn't get in touch with anyone else so I'm calling you with the results". :cry:

Back
Top Bottom