Ready To Head to "The Jack"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Well, I've packed everything, Wittdog has directions to my place, he's pretty much packed, my Brother's been packed since Monday, and as soon as Witt gets here about 6am tomorrow morning, we'll be on the road to Lynchburg.

I have no idea how we're gonna sleep tonight, it's kinda like the anticipation you had when you were a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve.

I spoke to Uncle Bubba today, he's being his usual happy, positive self.

So keep a good thought that we won't get our a$$es handed to us and we at least make a respectable showing. My own feelings...I think between Kevin, Dave, Dallas and I we should be able to turn in some decent Q, if not, then we'll raise our glasses to Mr. Jack and toast the winner.

Wish us luck folks.

I’m all packed and ready to roll…I’m going to catch a few hours of ZZZ then it’s off to the Jack via MI..30 Pack of Labatts and 2 Bottles of Jack ought to do it Like Bruce said it’s going to be tough sleeping. Can’t wait to hang out with Bruce, Uncle Happy and Dallas. [smilie=drink.gif]

That's a formidable combination of talent -- you guys should do great! Best of luck! :D

--John 8)
(Keep an eye on Dallas to make sure he stays uprignt. :shock: )

Good Luck guys. I wish you all the best of luck.

I am sure you will make everyone proud.

(And good luck to all others going as well)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Say a few prayers if you get a chance. :roll: Tough experienced field to go up against but then again if it wasn't...it wouldn't be the Jack. I'll do some reporting like I did from the Royal. Send some positive vibes our way on Saturday. ;)

Good luck guys! Dallas, I'm especially happy to see your health improved enough for you to make it! :D

Thanks, Larry. I went through a full day of tests at the Cleveland Clinic on Monday. Haven't gotten the results yet but I feel great. Did the Nelsonville contest last weekend without incident. I did take comfort in the fact though that one of the teams there was a team called Life Saving BBQ which I believe are a group of guys that are EMT's.

I'll report back once I get the test results. Thanks again!

unleash the pigs of hell!

and try not to pass out this time. However, if you do,
Larry and I will come and drink beer in the hospital parking lot.

Captain Morgan said:
unleash the pigs of hell!

Ahhh, I can't wait till April! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1gxt1r4n]unleash the pigs of hell!

Ahhh, I can't wait till April! :LOL:[/quote:1gxt1r4n]

Only if you talk the nurses into getting me some beer interveneously! :D

Don't forget a bottle of Jack. I think you have to put it on or in something. :D.... For the judges,....not for personal blood thinning. :shock:

Good luck.

Sorry I can't make the drive one state over. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom