Ray Lampe's cooking class in Lakeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much time did Ray spend talking about me? I'm so embarrassed when he does that. I remember one guy saying "I didn't spend this money just to hear about Captain Morgan!"

Captain Morgan said:
How much time did Ray spend talking about me? I'm so embarrassed when he does that. I remember one guy saying "I didn't spend this money just to hear about Captain Morgan!"

Jiiiim, Jiiiiimy, it's time to wake up. :!:

He did say he had fun doing the podcast.

Good Q!

Jack

Finney said:
Jack W. said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":dnnwxe8g]wonderful...reigning SC state champ Jack and SCBA Team of the Year Tim
go to get tips from Ray...just wonderful.

Bring your "A" game brother. We talked about putting the pieces together sometime in the future. Maybe Myrtle in the spring. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

It ought to be good Q!

Jack

Bring it... :roll:

If you're 'skeart'.... just say you're 'skeart'. :roll:[/quote:dnnwxe8g]

Skeart!! When was the last time you saw me "skeart"?

The name Finney just don't bring skeart to the table. ;)

Be ready szecret agent boy! :twisted:

Good fun with Q!

Jack

Skeart!? :LOL: What you boys talking bout?

I have been saying the SOTB comp is going to separate the boys from the men. Bring your phase two and let your Q do the talking. Can't seem to convince any of the other board members to bring it. To me, they are the ones who seem Skeart!

Finney, Larry and the Rev make a formidable team. Been climbing in the rankings each time. Cappy is the reigning champ. Along with Walter, Jack and his lovely family, we had a good time and produced a great product that day. Not to mention Jack has won there before. Apparently he knows the way. Finney, as seen on other threads, you are a calculations guy. Divide time vs. winnings and tell us the average.

Now with all that said, I am politicking to Marshal the SOTB contest in the spring. If I get the chance to run the contest, I'll make sure a fair judging is presented to those who show.

Skeart? Of what? Them ruby red slippers?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BigGQ said:
Skeart!? :LOL: What you boys talking bout?

I have been saying the SOTB comp is going to separate the boys from the men. Bring your phase two and let your Q do the talking. Can't seem to convince any of the other board members to bring it. To me, they are the ones who seem Skeart!

Finney, Larry and the Rev make a formidable team. Been climbing in the rankings each time. Cappy is the reigning champ. Along with Walter, Jack and his lovely family, we had a good time and produced a great product that day. Not to mention Jack has won there before. Apparently he knows the way. Finney, as seen on other threads, you are a calculations guy. Divide time vs. winnings and tell us the average.

Now with all that said, I am politicking to Marshal the SOTB contest in the spring. If I get the chance to run the contest, I'll make sure a fair judging is presented to those who show.

Skeart? Of what? Them ruby red slippers?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well if I can get my 2 team members up and working , and get some bucks together I may just be bringing my A game to Smoke on the Beach in Spring , my WSM`s should be well seasoned by then .

Finney said:
Lots of people are 'skeart' by the name Finney. :roll:

I see phase one of my plan (to lull you into a felling of complacency) is working as expected.

Be prepared for phase two. 8)

Complacency?...yeah, that's right...You must know Morgan Fairchild...My wife. :P :P

LOL

Jack

Back
Top Bottom