Ray Lampe's cooking class in Lakeland - Page 2 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > General > BBQ Competitions, Road Trips and Events
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #21
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posts: 14,162
How much time did Ray spend talking about me? I'm so embarrassed when he does that. I remember one guy saying "I didn't spend this money just to hear about Captain Morgan!"
__________________

__________________
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #22
BBQ Central Pro


 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N. Charleston, SC
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
How much time did Ray spend talking about me? I'm so embarrassed when he does that. I remember one guy saying "I didn't spend this money just to hear about Captain Morgan!"
Jiiiim, Jiiiiimy, it's time to wake up.

He did say he had fun doing the podcast.

Good Q!

Jack
__________________

__________________
If you are going to have a Barbecue, something has to die.
- Ted Nugent.
Jack W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #23
BBQ Central Pro


 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N. Charleston, SC
Posts: 786
[quote=Finney]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Captain Morgan":dnnwxe8g
wonderful...reigning SC state champ Jack and SCBA Team of the Year Tim
go to get tips from Ray...just wonderful.
Bring your "A" game brother. We talked about putting the pieces together sometime in the future. Maybe Myrtle in the spring.

It ought to be good Q!

Jack
Bring it...

If you're 'skeart'.... just say you're 'skeart'. [/quote:dnnwxe8g]


Skeart!! When was the last time you saw me "skeart"?

The name Finney just don't bring skeart to the table.

Be ready szecret agent boy!

Good fun with Q!

Jack
__________________
If you are going to have a Barbecue, something has to die.
- Ted Nugent.
Jack W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:01 PM   #24
Official BBQ Central Mark
 
Finney's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Posts: 8,563
Lots of people are 'skeart' by the name Finney.

I see phase one of my plan (to lull you into a felling of complacency) is working as expected.

Be prepared for phase two.
__________________
Chris

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill."

in seach of Umami
Finney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #25
Graduate of BBQ Central
 
BigGQ's Avatar


 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 599
Skeart!? What you boys talking bout?

I have been saying the SOTB comp is going to separate the boys from the men. Bring your phase two and let your Q do the talking. Can't seem to convince any of the other board members to bring it. To me, they are the ones who seem Skeart!

Finney, Larry and the Rev make a formidable team. Been climbing in the rankings each time. Cappy is the reigning champ. Along with Walter, Jack and his lovely family, we had a good time and produced a great product that day. Not to mention Jack has won there before. Apparently he knows the way. Finney, as seen on other threads, you are a calculations guy. Divide time vs. winnings and tell us the average.

Now with all that said, I am politicking to Marshal the SOTB contest in the spring. If I get the chance to run the contest, I'll make sure a fair judging is presented to those who show.

Skeart? Of what? Them ruby red slippers?!
__________________
Master Judge - SCBA
Cert. Judge - KCBS
BigGQ Cooking Team, Head Monkey

Its okay...you can feed the monkey.
BigGQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #26
Saint O'Que
 
WalterSC's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denmark South Carolina
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGQ
Skeart!? What you boys talking bout?

I have been saying the SOTB comp is going to separate the boys from the men. Bring your phase two and let your Q do the talking. Can't seem to convince any of the other board members to bring it. To me, they are the ones who seem Skeart!

Finney, Larry and the Rev make a formidable team. Been climbing in the rankings each time. Cappy is the reigning champ. Along with Walter, Jack and his lovely family, we had a good time and produced a great product that day. Not to mention Jack has won there before. Apparently he knows the way. Finney, as seen on other threads, you are a calculations guy. Divide time vs. winnings and tell us the average.

Now with all that said, I am politicking to Marshal the SOTB contest in the spring. If I get the chance to run the contest, I'll make sure a fair judging is presented to those who show.

Skeart? Of what? Them ruby red slippers?!
Well if I can get my 2 team members up and working , and get some bucks together I may just be bringing my A game to Smoke on the Beach in Spring , my WSM`s should be well seasoned by then .
__________________
Walter Brooker, Jr.
Pit Master Team Squeel Appeal
Graduate South Carolina Pit Masters School
South Carolina BBQ Association Master Judge
2- 22 1/2 '' WSMs
1 single barrel 55 gallon drum smoker
WalterSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #27
BBQ Central Pro


 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N. Charleston, SC
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finney
Lots of people are 'skeart' by the name Finney.

I see phase one of my plan (to lull you into a felling of complacency) is working as expected.

Be prepared for phase two.
Complacency?...yeah, that's right...You must know Morgan Fairchild...My wife. :P :P

LOL

Jack
__________________
If you are going to have a Barbecue, something has to die.
- Ted Nugent.
Jack W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:42 PM   #28
Official BBQ Central Mark
 
Bill The Grill Guy's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,449
Amm, HELLO. Anyone see any pics from this class yet?
__________________
Bill The Grill Guy
www.billthegrillguy.com
"Life, it's what you do between meals."

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3674/platezi0.png
Bill The Grill Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #29
Web Celeb
 
Greg Rempe's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 8,177
Did anyone get a book signed for Bill TGG??
__________________
Host of The BBQ Central Radio Show
www.thebbqcentralshow.com
Greg Rempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:59 PM   #30
Official BBQ Central Mark
 
Bill The Grill Guy's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Did anyone get a book signed for Bill TGG??
Bite me book boy.
__________________

__________________
Bill The Grill Guy
www.billthegrillguy.com
"Life, it's what you do between meals."

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3674/platezi0.png
Bill The Grill Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off







All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×