Q-Ganza 06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
OK, so Greg, The Pen's and I were having lunch today and it turns out that John has about 2.5 acres in Lewiston ,NY (north of Niagara Falls. ) We thought that, perhaps, we could organize a Q-Ganza event for next year at their place, since it is a little more central to all than Ohio. I could tow my pit over. We have EZ-ups/Tables etc. Maybe could do a main tent/ Pavillion. It would be tents/ sleeping bags, or a local hotel. We ARE going to do this. Question is, who else would be up for it say 09/29-09/30-10/01?
John has a mobile too. anyone who wants to bring a WSM or grill is cool too. I know that when we do Q-fest with the Texas boys, it is the best time all year! Who's up for it? Woody

Are the Texas boys invited? I would love to attend. It's about time to visit my cousins in upstate NY anyway and I have two sisters still trapped on Long Island I need to visit. Anytime is good for me, I'm pretty flexable for a big guy. :grin:

Oh yeah. I just joined The Bretheren to try and lure them too! I'm thinkin, 2-300 folks? "Said ,I'm goin down to Yasgur's farm, gonna join in a rock and roll band........"

Yasgur's farm? Woody? There's some kind of dim 60s flashback going on in my head. Who's bringing the .... nevermind. Is there a prize for who comes from the farthest away?

Griff

Zilla writes >>>I have two sisters still trapped on Long Island I need to visit<<<<

LOL... it AINT a bad place to live ... now if we could only get rid of the Joey Buttafucco types

It ain't bad as long as you don't have to leave the Island, drive through the city, and go to Joisey. It took me 4 hours to get from Comack to Paterson one morning! Yikes!

Woodman said:
It ain't bad as long as you don't have to leave the Island, drive through the city, and go to Joisey. It took me 4 hours to get from Comack to Paterson one morning! Yikes!

We won't tell you out of staters the short cuts!

Bobberqer said:
Zilla writes >>>I have two sisters still trapped on Long Island I need to visit<<<<

LOL... it AINT a bad place to live ... now if we could only get rid of the Joey Buttafucco types

I know all about the island, I grew up in Elmont. Nuff said! :grin:

Well, I'd like to work around it, but the weather beyond that is dicey! At the very least, we will all come visit you there!

Ps. if it is the last weekend in September shouldn't you call it Oinktemberfest? #-o

Woodman said:
Well, I'd like to work around it, but the weather beyond that is dicey! At the very least, we will all come visit you there!

Ps. if it is the last weekend in September shouldn't you call it Oinktemberfest? #-o
I don't think so. Oinktoberfest follows the tradition of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. Oktoberfest actually starts in the middle of September and ends the 1st couple of days of October.

PROST!

Count me in....

We've got plenty of room for campers, tents ect and there's a KOA campground 1/2 mile up the road.

Back
Top Bottom