Q-Ganza 06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go for it boys! If I am not cooking that weekend, I'll be there with Texas Hottie II! Woody

Labor Day Weekend is fine with me. Another question is this going to be a guys thing or a spouses too event?

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I never go any where with out my ball and chain, She's cool, Just ask Joker, Uncle Bubba or Dallas. :D

Val is definitely cool Pigs. Hope to see you and Val this summer at Oinktoberfest!

Re: Date...

itchyrich said:
Maybe a vote??
Now, we're talking. Taken a little further, I suggest a few dates be picked and then those that plan on coming vote on them. Labor Day is a 3 day weekend, folks. :!: More party time! John has his schedule to consider too.

Any weekend but the first weekend in August is cool with us.....'cause were just here for the beer and chips (well, mostly the beer)!

Re: Okay

itchyrich said:
Alright!!!! I'll forgo the bow hunting. Labor day weekend sounds good to me, 11/02/06 to 11/04/06 Whats everyone think???? I'm ready for some BLUES and Johns bloody marys in the mornin!!! YYYYEEEEEE HHHAAAAA!!
I think those dates are perfect!! :lmao: Bring your snow mobile !!

OK, I have this wrote down now, those dates are good with me, so now that it's wrote down...it can't change.

Okay, Let's get this straight. Labor day weekend September 1st is Friday 2nd is Saturday 3rd is Sunday, Labor day is Monday. I'm good with that. Now is this the firm date? Works for me. Let's go for it!!!!! =P~

Back
Top Bottom