Q-Ganza 06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in...

289 miles and 4 hours and 8 minutes...hope the weather is nice. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bruce B said:
I'm in...

289 miles and 4 hours and 8 minutes...hope the weather is nice. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Its 475 miles for us Long Island guys

Woodman said:
Well, I'd like to work around it, but the weather beyond that is dicey! At the very least, we will all come visit you there!

Ps. if it is the last weekend in September shouldn't you call it Oinktemberfest? #-o

I thought we said Oinktoberfest was one of the contests we were going to do this year? What about something earlier for Q-Ganza? I'm in as long as work doesn't interfere.

Dates dont matter much to me. The only weekend that wont work is in August when Ive got my wifes family reunion. ..However, we shoulfd try to firm up dates soon for those that need to submit early for vacation time..I think we were talking September in hopes of it being a little cooler...

I think we should just do it at Oinktoberfest. We don't do really anything that meaningful except meat prep and watching the fire anyways. By the time the serious stuff starts in the morning we'll have recovered...maybe. We could request of George that we all interested parties are put in one spot and just hang and have a great time. My new company is in Rochester so I will probably have some people from there come over and see if we can get Woodman a catering job out of it or something. Any thoughts???

Well, since we are not getting a real rousing response to do this, perhaps we should just have a big get-together at Oinktoberfest. Uncle Bubba an I were discussing it yesterday over lunch, and If he, Gregg and I are competing there along with Pigs,and Kloset. John Penn lives thereas does Bill. Maybe we can coax over some other New Yawkers as well. So, we will just try to have as many folks over tho the Oinktoberfest the last weekend in September? Whattya say?

Woody,

So you basically just want to party on Friday night until quiet time at the competition? Is this the NEW plan?

They ought to take some lessons from those boys down in Texas.

Them boys don't cotton to no such nonsense.

I'll definitely be competing at Oinktoberfest but It would still be nice to have a more relaxed party style Q event sometime.

3 out of the last 4 Oinktoberfests, the weather has downright sucked. I would take that into consideration... :)

oompappy said:
I'll definitely be competing at Oinktoberfest but It would still be nice to have a more relaxed party style Q event sometime.

Yep, I agree oomp, if I can call you oomp.

oompappy said:

Ditto....my place is still avail for a party..Plenty of camping room

I can bring my big pit that has refrigeration on it to help keep food cold. Its about 4 foot deep 6 foot wide and 3 foot high. I have cords to run it also. My thinking is that any one that has perishables will not have to worry about running low on ice.Just a thought. I do have to be on grounds for Oinktoberfest though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom