Potluck Oinktoberfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Anyone interested????

I certainly enjoyed last years!! (mmmm sausage, oompappy's hushpuppy's, mac n cheese, lazy pierogi, tr-tip, lamb oh my the list went on and on......)

last year our team hosted the potluck. Everyone brought over food on Friday night (can't remember if it was after or before cooks meeting) and we had a nice little get together.

We are more than willing to host it again this year.

Greg

We're flying from Alaska to visit old friends, Unity and his wife, for a couple of weeks. All of us are going to do a road trip from his home near DC to the competition. I'm excited as I've never been to a real competition before. Even better, I'm looking forward to meeting some BBQ Central folks face to face.

Griff said:
Greg

We're flying from Alaska to visit old friends, Unity and his wife, for a couple of weeks. All of us are going to do a road trip from his home near DC to the competition. I'm excited as I've never been to a real competition before. Even better, I'm looking forward to meeting some BBQ Central folks face to face.

What the Frozen few was not a real comp.. :)

Tim

Speaking of the Frozen Few, I think we should have a meeting of the 2009 Frozen Few organizing committee at the Oink. What do you think Dave?

Last year I got my potluck dinner through a tube.

Just in case history repeats itself, do you guys deliver? :LOL:

Diva Q said:
((((Dalllas))))

Certainly none of us want a repeat of last year. :)

Me neither, but Oink will be my 4th contest in 4 weeks in 4 different states.
I'll be coming up to Oink via Arkansas this year. I figure that if I can handle that I've recovered. I'll let you know if I start seeing Dizzy Pigs again! :LOL:

I'll make mac & cheese like last year. it's going to be fun to see all the knuckle heads. Dallas, NO REPEAT FROM LAST YEAR! Mr Happy pants (Uncle Bubba) will not be there as his boss has other plans. :cry: But I'm sure Witt can make up for it. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom