PARTY TIME!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Anniversary party at Adventures In Heat, June 3rd. I'm cooking, Any one else want to come out and help? Joker, John, Witt? George is putting up the dough for the chow, All we have to do is cook it. We will have full run of the place and can use any pit from a Trager to a BGE. I'm bringing my rig, Might be fun to see and cook on your rig Wittdog, (hint hint) Lots of food to cook and eat plus a great time. Let me know.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Anniversary party at Adventures In Heat, June 3rd. I'm cooking, Any one else want to come out and help? Joker, John, Witt? George is putting up the dough for the chow, All we have to do is cook it. We will have full run of the place and can use any pit from a Trager to a BGE. I'm bringing my rig, Might be fun to see and cook on your rig Wittdog, (hint hint) Lots of food to cook and eat plus a great time. Let me know.
Your choice of a pit and you're bringing yours?? :eek: :grin: I might have to scratch that into my calandar! :(

Lots of chow to cook Joker. Want to come out and play with a pit? Your more than welcome. Geo just put a new pit in the colection. It looks like a BGE but is much less cost. I can't think of its name. Yes I'm bringing the Bandito. If you just want to hang and be a TB and take pics, Thats cool too. Last year it was $5.00 a head to help cover the cost of meat. Id love to have some ABT's also.

TB? Is that anything like a PITA?? :grin: I'll be there!

My wife hasn’t gotten back to me as to what our schedule is like butt one way or another I’ll be there. I deserve a respite from the rigors of everyday life. The next couple of weekends are booked so by then I’ll need a break . Let my know about the particulars. Was that egg u were referring to the Primo? Or did George get another one?

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Who's George? #-o Ya'll gonna use mustard? :eek:
George is the owner of the store I bought my pit from. Mustard? We don't need no stinkin Mustard!

Yeah I heard mustar inhibits the penetration of the smoke, so I'd absolutely omit it! Foil too, that's for dummies! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":148env93]Who's George? #-o Ya'll gonna use mustard? :eek:
George is the owner of the store I bought my pit from. Mustard? We don't need no stinkin Mustard!

Yeah I heard mustar inhibits the penetration of the smoke, so I'd absolutely omit it! Foil too, that's for dummies! :eek:[/quote:148env93] Kind of like smoking an egg with the shell on. :taunt:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2llsw5a0]Who's George? #-o Ya'll gonna use mustard? :eek:

Yeah I heard mustar inhibits the penetration of the smoke, so I'd absolutely omit it! Foil too, that's for dummies! :eek:
Kind of like smoking an egg with the shell on. :taunt:[/quote:2llsw5a0] :lmao: :lmao:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3bv6snyk]Who's George? #-o Ya'll gonna use mustard? :eek:

Kind of like smoking an egg with the shell on. :taunt:[/quote:3bv6snyk]
#-o That's just CRAZY :loony: talk. :lmao:

Out of town now, hopefully will be home tommarrow..Ill check my schedule and as long as no priors or work, Ill be there...

Back
Top Bottom