Party at Georges 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Val & I will be there. Sure will be nice to see some folk we haven't seen for a spell. Got off the phone with oinkinheat (George) just a bit ago, and a fine bill of fair is in order for Saturday.

Adventures in Heat

Tell George I said Hello. I met him at the National BBQ Association in Raleigh, NC in February. He also sells my products at his store, Smokin' Cole's BBQ sauce and dry rub. I just sent him a couple cases, so he should have plenty for sale. ;)

My jet is down for maintenance or I would fly out there....... ;) Have fun yall!

brian j said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":22zvkrvo]Me and the Mrs. will be there. Looking forward to not cooking.
where's the fun in that? :roll:[/quote:22zvkrvo]

I've been cooking every weekend, usually both days, getting my Klose seasoned and finely tuned. Also did a Grad party for 200 and a birthday party for my son within 2 days last week...so I'm looking forward to eating SOMEONE ELSE'S cooking...hopefully. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="brian j":1t2ohzk8][quote="Uncle Bubba":1t2ohzk8]Me and the Mrs. will be there. Looking forward to not cooking.
where's the fun in that? :roll:[/quote:1t2ohzk8]

I've been cooking every weekend, usually both days, getting my Klose seasoned and finely tuned. Also did a Grad party for 200 and a birthday party for my son within 2 days last week...so I'm looking forward to eating SOMEONE ELSE'S cooking...hopefully. ;)[/quote:1t2ohzk8]
Lightweight! :LOL: See ya there. Whimp. :LOL: :LOL:

We just finished preping over 100 ABTs for tomarrow....the smoke will be rolling early in the AM...cant' wait to load buford up on his new wheels and take him for a ride...the boys are excited as well..and so is the mrs.who finished up the ABTs... ;)

Back
Top Bottom