Operation BBQ for our Troops Completed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1nd4l970]Rag,

The Lang Pit is David Waun's, the Ohio coordinator for BBQ for the Troops. David cooked at another location (Newton Falls, OH) for approximately 250 troops and their families.

Dallas, this was a jab at me. Some analpore at Franklin came up to me and looked at my pit and said "hey, that's just like a Lang". They busted my balls all weekend about it.[/quote:1nd4l970]

Oh, I didn't get the inside joke. There actually was a Lang at the armory on Saturday night. That's what I thought he was talking about, although now that I think about it I didn't recall any Langs in the pictures we posted.

It truly was an honor to do this Lt. Santiago. Thank you and your troops for the sacrifices that you are currently and will be making on behalf of our country. It is truly appreciated by everyone here.

Please bookmark this site and drop in on us from time to time and let us know how you are doing. We'll keep you and all our troops in our thoughts and prayers until you all return safely home.

Dallas

Indeed....it was a pleasure to do the event.....you guys were a lot of fun to be around....and the extra hands that came in from the fire department, police department was an added bonus......now, you think the send off was grand....I have this young boy who has started to hit up his bbq sponsors for when you come back.....

Look forward to hearing about your troops while they are away.....

See you at the send off....

Rob

450 lbs OF MEAT FOR 400 GUYS???????? How much leftover did you have??????? I would have come , but It was my weekend off and I golfed all day. I was tired! ;)

Woodman said:
450 lbs OF MEAT FOR 400 GUYS???????? How much leftover did you have??????? I would have come , but It was my weekend off and I golfed all day. I was tired! ;)

Waaaaa waaaaaa. Go change your tampon. :roll:

You guys should be very proud of your selfs and all who helped. It is a great cause and well worth the time. Thank you for caring about our troups.

Back
Top Bottom