Okay, starting to get upset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Bill, I saw on the KCBS site that Snowshoe was a "Benefit" cook and that all winnings were donated to the local NAMBLA organizations. Don't sweat it Bill, your money is being put to good use. :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":huu0v4d2]It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Bill, I saw on the KCBS site that Snowshoe was a "Benefit" cook and that all winnings were donated to the local NAMBLA organizations. Don't sweat it Bill, your money is being put to good use. :shock:[/quote:huu0v4d2]

pot_stirrer_lg.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":38tzn4ms]NAMBLA.... :damnfunny

I am a "Life Time Charter Member"!
[/quote:38tzn4ms]

[smilie=a_hrm.gif] I need to cancel my wolfe rub order........

Screamin Nite Hog said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2lcn5uqf]It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Hey Bill,
We have the same problem with the cook off in Eden. We are waiting on our winnings also. Who knows when we will get it. They were trying to negotiate with Tommy of Checkered Pig to reduce the money he owes for vending at the ribfest in Winston-Salem next year!! instead of paying him Grand Champion money. HOW ABOUT THAT PORK!!

Charlie[/quote:2lcn5uqf]

Okay, as long as this isnt the only contest that doesnt pay up. Thanks Charlie.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Screamin Nite Hog":2fnahnum][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2fnahnum]It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Hey Bill,
We have the same problem with the cook off in Eden. We are waiting on our winnings also. Who knows when we will get it. They were trying to negotiate with Tommy of Checkered Pig to reduce the money he owes for vending at the ribfest in Winston-Salem next year!! instead of paying him Grand Champion money. HOW ABOUT THAT PORK!!

Charlie[/quote:2fnahnum]

Okay, as long as this isnt the only contest that doesnt pay up. Thanks Charlie.[/quote:2fnahnum]

That is a dumb attidute to have. Don't you want your money?

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Screamin Nite Hog":uadv2pc2][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":uadv2pc2]It's been 3 weeks sence Snow Shoe and still haven't recieved my winnings. COME on, how long should it take? I sent the guy an email two weeks ago thanking him for hosting it and he still hasn't responded to it.

Sorry, just venting.

Hey Bill,

Charlie

Okay, as long as this isnt the only contest that doesnt pay up. Thanks Charlie.[/quote:uadv2pc2]

That is a dumb attidute to have. Don't you want your money?[/quote:uadv2pc2]

DA, I dont have the money you have. I need all I can get.

I agree with Bill.. I havent gotten mine from snowshoe either... If they don't soon pay.. they wont have a contest next year cause there wont be anyone there to compete

Screamin Nite Hog said:
On top of not getting paid, we were told that KCBS pulled the sanction on this cook off due to the Riverfest deciding not to pay the $10,000.00 guaranteed to KCBS when they petitioned to hold the cook off. I think they basically cut the winnings in half.........but not sure, we have not collected anything yet. Who knows!!!
I saw where KCBS showed the final results on their website, so I am not sure if the sanction was pulled or not. [smilie=a_whyme.gif] I am so confused!!!

You got to pay KCBS for a comp?

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill, I saw on the KCBS site that Snowshoe was a "Benefit" cook and that all winnings were donated to the local NAMBLA organizations. :shock:

The "National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes"??? [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom