Okay Cappy, here we come!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Leaving out today for a week at the beach :( . Hope to see Cappy while we are down there. See ya'll next Sunday. :!:

I've seen pics of cappy....do you really want to see him on the beach :razz: Bill have a great time I hope cappy cooks something for you =P~

wittdog said:
I've seen pics of cappy....do you really want to see him on the beach :razz: Bill have a great time I hope cappy cooks something for you =P~

Hell, I've seen Bill in person and I know you don't want him on a beach.

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:

Hell, I've seen Bill in person and I know you don't want him on a beach.

8.gif
Bill in a speedo??

believe me, we aint' going to the beach together. Gotta cook
ribs. hate to cook anything in this heat, but I'd be in trouble
with his family if I didn't!

Captain Morgan said:
believe me, we aint' going to the beach together. Gotta cook
ribs. hate to cook anything in this heat, but I'd be in trouble
with his family if I didn't!

Make sure if you need any help or suggestions with the ribs, that you ask Kathy, Bill really likes it when Kathy shows off her cooking prowess, or at least that's what I've heard. :grin: :grin: :grin:

well as always, the food was only surpassed by the fellowship. What a great family. I took ribs that were decent and Bill had a feast laid out..
shrimp and pineapple kabobs that were excellent (need that rub recipe),
shrimp stuffed abts, Maryland style blue crabs and shrimp, cucumber salad, potato salad, grilled green onions, and more. Stuffed ourselves
and sat in rocking chairs on the porch watching the Atlantic waves roll in.
Doesn't get much better than that.

Captain Morgan said:
well as always, the food was only surpassed by the fellowship. What a great family. I took ribs that were decent and Bill had a feast laid out..
shrimp and pineapple kabobs that were excellent (need that rub recipe),
shrimp stuffed abts, Maryland style blue crabs and shrimp, cucumber salad, potato salad, grilled green onions, and more. Stuffed ourselves
and sat in rocking chairs on the porch watching the Atlantic waves roll in.
Doesn't get much better than that.

You can get it HERE

If that was Wolfe Rub, I'm gonna making lots of Wolfe shrimp. They were great. But I think it was something he came up with...it was a lot more
salty than WR.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom