Oinktoberfest Row Line Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Here is the list.
Swine Syndicate (Wittdog and crew)
North Coast BBQ Society (Wood Man, Uncle Bubba, and Bruce B.)
Shenandoah Q Crew (Brian J)
Double D's BBQ (Kloset AKA Dallas)
Ommpappy
Diva Q (and crew)
Strodes BBQ (Pals of Diva Q)
Misfits Of Meat (Mark and crew. Great folk)
Bill the Grill Guy (he's just showing up to drink your beer.) :LOL:
Joker (who knows, another guy to drink your beer. Make sure you have bottled beer. No can's for him.) :LOL:
John Pen (another guy to drink your beer, I hope he and bride show) :LOL:
Greg Rempie (fat chance of that! He's got a short leash from the front porch) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
Chris,

Can you tell if the spots are double or single? I ordered a double.

Thanks in advance!

Dallas

Well, it was a double until they heard that I was coming to drink everyones beer. They gave me 1/2 of yours to pass out in.

By the way, I have my money on a NO SHOW from Greg so we will probably have his area to drink in too.

Feel free to pass out Bill, just make sure Pigs doesn't! :D

Safe bet on Greg. It would be nice if he could make it though!

Kloset BBQR said:
Feel free to pass out Bill, just make sure Pigs doesn't! :D

Safe bet on Greg. It would be nice if he could make it though!

Well I am not cooking at this one. Just going for the fellowship of new and old friends so most likely wont be over doing it. Besides, I have to drive the wife back to the NICE, WARM hotel on friday night.

Captain Morgan said:
wish I could be there. sounds like a lot of free beer.
Cappy in order for you te be there...it would have to be in Myrtle....You know maybe you could sell the radio station on a road trip to see what Q is like up North :D

Chris, as we discussed yesterday I did pay for a 30x20 space. If you could confirm that with George it will cause less confusion at check in and still hopefully allow me to be with the group.

Thanks for the help.

Dallas

Kloset BBQR said:
Chris, as we discussed yesterday I did pay for a 30x20 space. If you could confirm that with George it will cause less confusion at check in and still hopefully allow me to be with the group.

Thanks for the help.

Dallas

Ditto here. WE did the same. (LOL not for any big cooker just for a bigger socializing and tent holding area :)

Greg Rempe said:
Why am I getting the feeling Bill that you think I am not coming on Saturday?

I told you that I have a bet with your cousin that you wont be there. I hate loosing money but I hope you do make it. I just didnt bet on it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom