Oinktoberfest Row Line Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kloset BBQR said:
Make sure Greg is ineligible to bet. You might just get him off the porch with those odds.

Shoot, we could let him hold the money and we would have to go to OHIO to pick it up. :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
I got the extra room as well. Pigs, are you seeping...uhm, I mean competing?
Get it right Bubba. I was not sleeping last year. I'm a big boy and will admit I had WAY too many adult beverages. :oops: I was passed out, not sleeping. That crap won't happen this year (I hope) I just tend to have WAY too much fun around good folk and good times! I just ask that you guy's keep "the red dog" dude away. :LOL:

After gertting my butt kicked by Diva in Merlin we will be following her to New York to sneak a peak at her operation and steal ideas from her :D :D

looking forward to competing in the USA and hopefully some of the Canadian teams can bring back some hardware from here

Tim

Tim,

I believe you beat me by 28 points in chicken.

LOL I think maybe I should have been paying more attention to your chicken prep than making nachos.

Yeah that was us......stop by for one at the oink or two or whatever.. ;) That Franklin comp was a great time..I'm looking forword to next year.

It's a good time..I don't know how old your kids are but for the littler ones there is some cool stuff..the Pumpkin chuckers are pretty cool for the bigger ones.

I think the wristbands were just for the CD concert...I'm pretty sure you won't have to pay for the kids....If you have questions I would contact George at Adventures in Heat

No the wristbands are to get into the Charlie Daniels Concert.

The kids will have a good time.

Are they going to have the petting zoo again this year or did they call that off after that goat and rooster mysteriously disapeared?

Kloset BBQR said:
No the wristbands are to get into the Charlie Daniels Concert.

The kids will have a good time.

Are they going to have the petting zoo again this year or did they call that off after that goat and rooster mysteriously disapeared?
Dam and that was the whole reason I had that huge spit made for the RK

Re: Petting Zoo

CockeyeBBQ said:
We'll have a petting zoo at our camp. Free admission for ladies over 18, but we're going to charge a small fee for men. Have to do something to recoup the gas money...

Small Print
(Yes, I pimp out my teammates)

:shock:

I'll have two golden retriever puppies with me (5 and 7 months) if the kids want to play with them. It will be good for both the kids and the dogs. It will tire them both out.

Sure thing Diva, they love treats, hugs, and having their bellies rubbed!

Come to think of it.................so do I! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom