Oinktoberfest Food Turn In Pics and other Misc Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Sorry this has taken so long guys, but I've been tied up all day with my sister in the hospital and her surgery. Here are the turn in box pictures and some others from the weekend.

I had a great time and I must say it was truly a genuine pleasure to meet everyone from the board here, you are all some of the finest people I have ever known, and I am proud to count you among my friends. Enjoy the pics all and if you can find it in your heart, keep a good thought out for my sister Linda.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/alb ... 3109QrkgeB

Great pictures Bruce, It's no wonder to see where you finished after looking at the boxes. Sorry to hear about your sister, my thought's are with her.

Bruce

Thank you very much for the captioned pics. Lots of guys post pics but the captioned ones allow me to put faces with names. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Griff

Fantastic turn in pics Bruce! Congratulations guys!!

Hope all is well with your sister, she'll be in my prayers.

Thanks for posting the pics Bruce. I think that that is just about everyone who was up there posted pics accept one. HMM, wonder who that is?

Hope your sister pulls through okay Bruce.

What everyone else said Bruce. I just said a prayer for your Sister.

Was this event KCBS? The reason I ask is the brisket roll ups kind of blew me away thinking that isnt legal. Just curious and not trying to offend anyone cause I thought it looked cool..

DaleP said:

Was this event KCBS? The reason I ask is the brisket roll ups kind of blew me away thinking that isnt legal. Just curious and not trying to offend anyone cause I thought it looked cool..

It was KCBS and we took 15th in Brisket. I don't have the sheet to check the appearance scores but it wasn't DQ'd. Are you saying it's not legal in a "marking" sense?

Thanks for sharing the great pics, Bruce!

Hope your sister's surgery goes well and she's on the road to a speedy recovery!

Bruce B said:
DaleP said:

It was KCBS and we took 15th in Brisket. I don't have the sheet to check the appearance scores but it wasn't DQ'd. Are you saying it's not legal in a "marking" sense?

879999 were the appearance scores. Probably could be considered scuplting and I'll never put another together the same way again just in case. It was Woodman's idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom