Oinktoberfest Entry Fourm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
when will it fill up? the wife bit when i floated an idea of renting an rv and being able to vacation with the dog and seeing niagra falls. now i just have to get her in the boat. ;)
Now that is a steller Idea

wittdog said:
Red Dog....
Maybe you can get the Red Dog dude to write a jingle for Swine Syndicate! That dude sure was funny. Red Dog, Red Dog, it drives me insane.I'm sure he would do it for a six of pounders Then you could have Captain Morgan sing it for a opening of a pod cast.

Well, as of know the wife and I will be making the trip up north to Oinktoberfest this year. I showed her the pics from Niagra falls at last years event and I think I have her sold. Keep the fingers crossed. ;)

Hoping youz and Brian J make it up this year, it's gonna be a great comp from what I've heard so far.

You cant believe the assume power and sight of Niagara falls! I had to go there about once a week for commercial kitchen equipment repair plus home appliance repair I always ate my lunch by the falls. Some how it made a bad day GREAT! Do the maid of the mist, and do the cable car over the whirlpool. If you have a extra pair of underwear, do the jet boat up the river. :LOL: That's a wild ride!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom