Oinktober fest FRIDAY NIGHT dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone interested in getting together Friday night and doing a passing dish dinner for all of us BBQ Central folks? The idea would be everyone do something and lets all get together and eat. What do you all think?

I plan on bringing some tri tip roasts to grill up on Witts cooker.

Diva Q said:
We can make a tray or two of hashbrown casserole and maybe some desert :)

Oh yeah baby. Now were getting some place.

Pigs, will that be cooked in a smoker? That would add some depth to the dish.

I'm making a big pot of potato, chedder cheese, beer soup! It nice and hearty and should stick to your bones at night as the tempertures dip. Did I mention it also has BEER! and BACON! :D

Keep your fingers crossed but my guess is...the Weather man will be calling for a change mid week :shock: But you never know.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":1233yaft]I'll bring some jalepeno sausage.

You think you'll have enough??????? :shock: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:1233yaft]

You saw what I brought back from Texas didn't you??? Someone else doesn't seem to be too interested in it so guess what????? You snooze...you get woken up by a pissed off wittdog. ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":3t0swafe]Anyone bringing extra EZ ups? Diva's in da house.... ;)
There a buck 99 at BJ's ya cheap a$$. :LOL:[/quote:3t0swafe]

Wow...$10 more than you paid for that RV. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":69elqk89][quote="Uncle Bubba":69elqk89]Anyone bringing extra EZ ups? Diva's in da house.... ;)
There a buck 99 at BJ's ya cheap a$$. :LOL:[/quote:69elqk89]

Wow...$10 more than you paid for that RV. [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:69elqk89]
You bet ya buster! But it has HEAT! As long as the "reddog" guy dosen't find me I'll be fine. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom