Oinktober fest FRIDAY NIGHT dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we are bringing a dining tent with us. With a round table. We can lay out the food there??

This is in addition to our prep and dish tent.

Good Luck to all those competing in the OINK….May your fires burn clean, and your wobbly pops be cold and you be more sauced then you ribs…

Diva Q said:
we are bringing a dining tent with us. With a round table. We can lay out the food there??

That sounds like a plan. By the way. Here is the weather report for the weekend Click Here :LOL:

Diva Q said:

Which one of those is expendable?
4.gif

It sure would make my day if all you guys and gals can all show up at my spot. C-30. Ill supply the entertainment. 8)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Diva Q":2u7wf272]we are bringing a dining tent with us. With a round table. We can lay out the food there??

That sounds like a plan. By the way. Here is the weather report for the weekend Click Here :LOL:[/quote:2u7wf272]
That's not going to work! The stupid public will just walk over and load up.(trust me on this one!) We also have to be in kind of stealth mode. I don't want to see any DQ's cuz some A-hole walks over to get chow and someone gets busted. :roll: They are clamping down this year because the venders bitched last year about all the hand outs.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Diva Q":32zo17jk]we are bringing a dining tent with us. With a round table. We can lay out the food there??

Which one of those is expendable?
4.gif
[/quote:32zo17jk]

LOL WE are bringing a sacrificial tent to set up in advance.

Pigs pop by our set up - we actually have created a sort of inner sanctum based on our layout. That way the public will not have access to the food. At least thats how that looks on paper. LOL

I'll bring some yellow police line tape. We'll put Deputy Dog(Bruce) in charge of crowd control. [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]

I am sure some of you guys have that " danger men cooking" tape.

Well we are packed up. We are filled up and just need to get tidied up and we will be on the road in a couple of hours. Plan on stopping at Adventures in Heat this morning and then doing some power shopping for many things today in the NY area. Staying in Cheektowaga tonight.
Best part was I picked up $500. USD and it only cost me $14. wooohooo.

Lots of shopping. (and maybe just maybe another BBQ??? - I have to work on hubby on the drive over :) )

Drive safe everyone. Looking forward to it immensely.

THis looks like no fun at all! I am so glad I will be spending the night ALONE cooking ! The one lone saving grace is, I AM COOKING AT A SMOKE SHOP!!!!!!!! Be safe guys! Watch Chris and cut him off at 9:00 pm!

GOOD LUCK to everybody.....wish I could make it. Most important, have a blast parting. That's what it is all about.

Good luck all and have a great weekend..Ill be working all weekend and thinking of you guys...If someone thats going to be there could pm me a cell number, I can keep the board updated..Ill be working 8p to 8a Fri, Sat and Sun so Ill have time to report...

Back
Top Bottom