Oinktober fest FRIDAY NIGHT dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! Just make a command decision and be done with it.

Dinner 5pm until we run out of food or the concert starts

Cocktail Hour: 8 AM Friday until 6PM Saturday :LOL:

Done, simple! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
LOL! Just make a command decision and be done with it.

Dinner 5pm until we run out of food or the concert starts

Cocktail Hour: 8 AM Friday until 6PM Saturday :LOL:

Done, simple! :D
Some of us are competing on Sunday..Cocktail hour should read till 6 PM Sunday :D

Molson said:
Save some for my Sat Morn Breakkie. (Especially the Apple crumble Diva ;) )

YOu best be bringing down more beer with you.

OK dinner before the concert as well.

Cocktails as stated from 8 am friday-Sunday

Have fun guys! I had a job offer I could not pass up. I also got another one for Thursday 10/04 up in Detroit. I'll surely miss seeing ya'll! If you really want to kill all the fun of BBQ........start doing it for money! ;)

Woodman said:
Have fun guys! I had a job offer I could not pass up. I also got another one for Thursday 10/04 up in Detroit. I'll surely miss seeing ya'll! If you really want to kill all the fun of BBQ........start doing it for money! ;)

I think that's a choice issue!

Have fun folks and Woody, I like $ too, cant blame you pal. We just cant do everything we want.

Well, me and the Mrs. wont be there until around 5pm. So later is better for me. I dont mind missing some of the concert.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well, me and the Mrs. wont be there until around 5pm. So later is better for me. I dont mind missing some of the concert.

I was under the impression everyone had to be in place and set up before 4 pm when they lock the gates. That's what Barb told me anyway when she called a week or so ago. Try to make it earlier if you can Bill!

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:

I think that's a choice issue!

The choice is, my daughter's college education (at a high quality Big Ten school) , or having to "settle" for letting her go without a college education, or worse...........sending her to a Mooshigan school!!!!!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1ay99cx4]Well, me and the Mrs. wont be there until around 5pm. So later is better for me. I dont mind missing some of the concert.

I was under the impression everyone had to be in place and set up before 4 pm when they lock the gates. That's what Barb told me anyway when she called a week or so ago. Try to make it earlier if you can Bill![/quote:1ay99cx4]

I am not competing. Just drinking everyone elses beer. Dont need to set up for that. Well, except for my cooly cup but its pre set for drink.

Pigs, I have your number if I get in trouble with the gate folks. Do you have my back? I'd call Wittdog but he isnt up to date.

Bruce B said:
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were buying guitars and amplifiers with that money.
4.gif

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":21gryofk][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":21gryofk]Well, me and the Mrs. wont be there until around 5pm. So later is better for me. I dont mind missing some of the concert.

I was under the impression everyone had to be in place and set up before 4 pm when they lock the gates. That's what Barb told me anyway when she called a week or so ago. Try to make it earlier if you can Bill![/quote:21gryofk]

I am not competing. Just drinking everyone elses beer. Dont need to set up for that. Well, except for my cooly cup but its pre set for drink.

Pigs, I have your number if I get in trouble with the gate folks. Do you have my back? I'd call Wittdog but he isnt up to date.[/quote:21gryofk]
I got your back. Just give me a call if you get any bologna at the gate.

Back
Top Bottom