Oink Report...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some pics from a phantom Q fan who sneaked into the competition site, snapped a bunch of semi-random images, and quietly stole away during the ensuing confusion. ;)

Alphabetically:

DivaQ, ribs, Impaler, and pits

Double D and pits

Greg getting footage for the site and showing the colors

Oompappy, Pigs, and Mrs Pigs (a closer one of Oompappy didn't survive)

Shenandoah Q Crew (featuring Rich Decker)

Swine Syndicate starters, junior varsity, chicken, Buford, YabbaDabba, and backup pits

Uncle Bubba with Mr & Mrs GrillGuy, Bruce, and UB's beautiful Kustom Klose pit

Site Scenes: Drafters, Pumpkin Cannon (compressed air -- that baby would chunk 'em!) and The Adorable Pumpkin Pig

--John 8)

Also I want to state that Gregs eyes are not nearly as dark around the edges as they look on the videos. Once he cleans up he is not a bad looking fellow. A little too much on the skinny side though. Needs to eat more.

Oompappy's hushpuppies were the most incredible bites of goodness. AL ll of the food including the amazing cheese & homemade salsa , sausages (from hot to sweet cold to hot we had an outstanding assortment) and mac & cheese and oh my the Tri tip was out of this world and the lazy perogis and the lamb (first time ever I had lamb I liked) and the cake well everything was just wonderful. What a great meal it was.

Well I’ve finally recovered from the Oink somewhat…Had a great time my weekend started on Thursday night with Brian J and Kenny, we went out for a few beers and some wings at Duffs….I managed to score us some free coozies which was pretty cool…Both Brian J and Kenny are real nice guys and I had a blast hanging out with them all weekend. I learned at lot from them….and the hired baker that they brought in you know the guy with the Choclate Cake..It’s always nice to see Rich Decker the Rock Star of the BBQ world…..Those guys were real generous and gave me a lot of tips from there years of experience…Thanks for the help Guys you have given me a lot to think about. That Kenny is one bad dude..he said I was a biscut short of Rich but hes a couple of loaves short but he tried to go toe to toe with him…We know who “killed Kennyâ€

Yeah Brian J did well....I did OK...I'll post them when I get a chance...I've got some stuff to do and I'm beat

john pen said:
Just spoke with Dave and Bruce..(3:50 am) all is quiet there...they were sitting around Witts firepit....Turn in starts at noon....And I understand we may hear about a WSM casulty.....

Waiting breathlessly for the WSM story!

doughemi said:
john pen said:
Just spoke with Dave and Bruce..(3:50 am) all is quiet there...they were sitting around Witts firepit....Turn in starts at noon....And I understand we may hear about a WSM casulty.....

Waiting breathlessly for the WSM story!
Ummmmm........ Go back to page 2 and read? :roll: :roll: :roll: :LOL: ;)

Naw, I didn't mean the Cliff Notes version; I wanted to hear The Rest Of The Story.

I'm just used to Wittdog stories lasting most of the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom