Official "YES" Oinktoberfest Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Please only answer yes if you are coming. This way we can get a good count of who will be there...also include the day or days you will be attending. All other posts will be deleted!!!

YES
SATURDAY - All Day

Yes, the Lost Nation Smoke Company will be pulling in around 1am on Friday morning. We should get to the site after doing some site seeing around the metro Clarence area. Saturday night we're going out to try to find the best Buffalo wings in the area. My team should be Jeff, Dottie and myself. My niece Loren and her squeeze Steve may come up.

Both days unless it's crappy Sat. night. Should be there around 2-3 Friday afternoon. I believe Wood will be there around noonish. Looking forward to it.

The Swine Syndicate will be there...all three days Fri, Sat, and doing the backyard thing on Sund......the WDB will be there as well

Ill be out early Sat. am, so if anyone forgot something or needs something..let me know...pm me and Ill give you my cell # .

wittdog said:
Puff said:
Yes!!! I will be there!!! :D
Maybe next year...if Bruce stops to pick up a hitchhiker

Witt, I offered him a ride and he said he couldn't go because of work.

There's a man who needs to refocus his priorities, or perhaps he's becoming one of those "porch people" we hear so much about.

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:

There's a man who needs to refocus his priorities, or perhaps he's becoming one of those "porch people" we hear so much about.
Now was that in the front of the truck or in the back or the truck...I know those migrant workers like to ride in the back....

wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
wittdog said:
Puff said:

Now was that in the front of the truck or in the back or the truck...I know those migrant workers like to ride in the back....
:LOL: :LOL: What did I miss it? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom