NEWS FLASH.....Announcing.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
The formation of a new BBQ competition team....

You've heard the rumors... Now it's true...

Gary's Barbeque and Bill's Grill have called a truce and teamed up to bring you "My Side of the Mountain Barbeque" . With the combined culinary talents of Bill and Gary, The BBQ competion circuit will not know what hit it. Bill and Gary strive to go far next year and hopefully bring home Grand Championships to pave their way to the Jack. Come on out and support the team.

msmlogosmallaw0.jpg

Ya know, he who laughs last, laughs last. I have no idea what that means but, My Side of The Mountain Barbeque will be a force to be recond with. I think that with the talent of the two teams, we will take home the barrel, the Jack barrel that is.

34q1gy1.jpg

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":36o2ryrm]Good luck fellas! Who did you get to draw the pic's of you two??

The guy who did our logo is Patrick Carlson of http://www.hotspotgraphics.com/ and http://www.bbqlogos.com. He is awsome. He did Gary's logo too. The guy is fast and very professional. If you need a logo, he is the guy to contact.[/quote:36o2ryrm]

I am hoping to get him as an advertiser...I think he would do well having a banner on the homepage...A lot of people look for logo makers and that could reduce the search some might have to make! :D

click->Email->Idea->Happy customer!!

FYI, he did the BBQ-4-U Logo as well... 8)

brian j said:
which cooker are you going to use?

We talked about using Gary's. He has more space on his plus the warming box. We still need to get together for a full cook and figure times. Looking at April being out first month of competiton.

Bill and Gary,
When you guys are in the market for a new banner check out Guerilla Banners! They have done both the BBQ-4-U Comp Team banner as well as the Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Co. banner and they do fantastic work! I am 110% happy with both banners!

Greg, you may also want to contact "Wayne" at Guerilla Banners to see about advertising as well. Finney found this guy and I'll tell you, he's good and is 100% committed to customer satisfaction!!

Screamin Nite Hog said:
GEEZ..........guess I have been thrown to the wayside. I use to get to help both of those teams at the comps. :cry:

They weren't helping, they were stealing from you!! You just can't trust those two!

Screamin Nite Hog said:
GEEZ..........guess I have been thrown to the wayside. I use to get to help both of those teams at the comps. :cry:

Well dang Charlie.. we teach ya everything we know, help you along, give ya tips and tricks, and then you go gittin more calls than us at these comps.. what do you expect????

Gary in VA said:
Finney said:
Good news guys.... :D Although, Gary PMed me and told me he was kicking "other" Bill off the team. :cry: And Little Q-er is walking the tight rope. :?

Both Lil Q'er and Other Bill are always welcome on my team!!

Umm, thats OUR team!

Back
Top Bottom