New team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Well folks after much thought and discussion , Niki and I have decieded to start up Team Squeel Appeal for real. We got our first Sponsor this morning for a cook off in May the Hammin & Jammin BBQ Cookoff in North Augusta SC , on the 4th & 5th.

Its going to be Ribs and Butts , we are not jumping into the anything but at first. 6 butts and 3 slabs of ribs that are furnished on site.

This is how it starts. You'll have a great time, but the next thing you know your scheduling all your vacation around comps. There are worse addictions. :LOL:

Rooster

Captain Morgan said:
Good luck!!!

Thanks Cappy , it was a suprise when our sponsor just walked up to the front door rang the door bell came in and said he would sponsor us for 2 contests near us . Then we shall see were we stand. I will take what I can get.

Burnt Food Dude said:
In the immortal words of Jack Brickhouse (you have to be an old Cubs fan to know who he is), Hey! Hey!
[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

Good luck! [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=orange.gif]

I know who Jack Brickhouse is for sure, and thanks for the warm welcome bout time I got off my ass and did this!!! :D

Good Luck...See what happens Cappy you win SOTB and you start to lose team members...I guess it's what happens in all the sports .... :D

wittdog said:
Good Luck...See what happens Cappy you win SOTB and you start to lose team members...I guess it's what happens in all the sports .... :D

No offense but that was a team effort that time , and I have been planning a move like this for some time , just been taking my time getting ready.

Captain Morgan said:
Walter has hated me for years.

LOL it was you that gave me the push I need to do this after all , I was satisfied with just judging.SOTB just showed me I still got what it takews after 10 years of not doing it.

WalterSC said:
wittdog said:

No offense but that was a team effort that time , and I have been planning a move like this for some time , just been taking my time getting ready.
That's what I ment Walter..a geat team was put together and won...now it's time for the dynasty to end..and a new one to start.. :D

wittdog said:
WalterSC said:
wittdog said:

That's what I ment Walter..a geat team was put together and won...now it's time for the dynasty to end..and a new one to start.. :D

I agree 100 percent me I like starting new and everyone is welcome at our set up at anytime. It might be small for now but it will grow. I just wanna have fun .

Puff said:
Good luck Walter & crew ;)

Thanks first test cook together is this Saturday , since we will be doing Boston Butts , I will by 2 in a few days. I have all the rub I need and some sauce. I am going to take them from start to finish on how do do one my way with the WSM`s.

WalterSC said:
Puff said:

Thanks first test cook together is this Saturday , since we will be doing Boston Butts , I will by 2 in a few days. I have all the rub I need and some sauce. I am going to take them from start to finish on how do do one my way with the WSM`s.

Walter is Wolfe Rub gonna be your teams rub of choice? :D

Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
Puff said:

Walter is Wolfe Rub gonna be your teams rub of choice? :D

Hum well I could do that but I am gonna taech em how to make thier own , but I willet em try it and I got some of JT`s as well!!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom