New Holland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Bruce is in...at least I hope so. As for Rempe and/or Puff...I can fit all you guys in my truck. There is an incredible amount of room in that back seat...which is why I bought the crew cab. What a load and trip that would be. Me, Wood, Bruce, Puff, Greg.

Dave, I think we head partway back on Saturday and find a hotel. Too long a drive to try and make if home Saturday night safely.

Uncle Bubba said:
I think Bruce is in...at least I hope so. As for Rempe and/or Puff...I can fit all you guys in my truck. There is an incredible amount of room in that back seat...which is why I bought the crew cab. What a load and trip that would be. Me, Wood, Bruce, Puff, Greg.

Dave, I think we head partway back on Saturday and find a hotel. Too long a drive to try and make if home Saturday night safely.

I'm in.....as long as I can sit in the front seat :shock:

Woodman said:
Yee Haw!!!!!! Lookin forward to sharin a cigar with Rich and eating his food! More coconut shrimp pleeze!!!!!!!!!!! This will be FUN!!!!!! You coming Brucey?

That's great and will be a fun time. We don't do the shrimp down their but get cheese steaks and hoagies from the local shops of my youth. We usually have plenty to share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom