New Holland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

p.s. yuengling rocks! :P

Well lets see, if I spend 4 hours driving to Pa. that's 4 hours lost drinking and that's not gonna happen.

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":1qhjkxxc]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

Well lets see, if I spend 4 hours driving to Pa. that's 4 hours lost drinking and that's not gonna happen.

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:1qhjkxxc]
Maybe you're drinking it too late in the day, Larry. :idea:

p6090301od5.jpg

--John 8)

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":277htnv2]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

Maybe you're drinking it too late in the day, Larry. :idea:

p6090301od5.jpg

--John 8)[/quote:277htnv2]

Nope, you can ask Finney! Jim (Captain Morgan) and I have beer before coffee at SOTB!! Ahhhh, I'm reminiscing! :D

john pen said:
Im with Larry...Rolling Rock yes, Yingelllingggg no !
I have finally found your weekness.....Rolling Rock only tastes good cold...a little warm and it's crap...Yuenling Rules.

Someone on one of the forums has the tag line:

You can't drink all day unless you start early in the morning.

My dad once told me that he couldn't stay awake long enough to drink like he used to.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":2n83rdv6]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:2n83rdv6]

Well, I guess thats the difference in being too dependent on something and not. I am going for the good company and the fellowship that sorounds a cold beer and Q.

Yes, you can stay at home and drink beer. But you can do that any time. How often do you get to go and have a great time meeting new friends and visiting old friends, plus try someone elses BBQ?

To all who will be in New Holland, I will bring my own beer but would be honored to drink any adult beverage that you my offer up. I am not picky.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":32j5127p][quote="brian j":32j5127p]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:32j5127p]

Well, I guess thats the difference in being too dependent on something and not. I am going for the good company and the fellowship that sorounds a cold beer and Q.

Yes, you can stay at home and drink beer. But you can do that any time. How often do you get to go and have a great time meeting new friends and visiting old friends, plus try someone elses BBQ?

To all who will be in New Holland, I will bring my own beer but would be honored to drink any adult beverage that you my offer up. I am not picky.[/quote:32j5127p]

Bill, Bill, Bill, you need to lighten up buddy and loosen your Boa, I think it's cutting off your oxygen intake because you sound like a woman. I was kidding about the drive interferring with my drinking, so NO I'm not that "dependant" as you say I am.

You're making me out to be some conceited ass, which I am not. By saying you'll take whatever adult beverage that is offered to you, you're not picky. I'm not picky either and would not turn down a Yuengling if I were offered one, but it's not my beer of choice. So bash me for that if you feel the need! :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3uu89tlb][quote="Larry Wolfe":3uu89tlb][quote="brian j":3uu89tlb]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:3uu89tlb]

To all who will be in New Holland, I will bring my own beer but would be honored to drink any adult beverage that you my offer up. I am not picky.[/quote:3uu89tlb]

Bill, Bill, Bill, you need to lighten up buddy and loosen your Boa, I think it's cutting off your oxygen intake because you sound like a woman. I was kidding about the drive interferring with my drinking, so NO I'm not that "dependant" as you say I am.

You're making me out to be some conceited ass, which I am not. By saying you'll take whatever adult beverage that is offered to you, you're not picky. I'm not picky either and would not turn down a Yuengling if I were offered one, but it's not my beer of choice. So bash me for that if you feel the need! :roll:[/quote:3uu89tlb]

Larry, you need to lighten up. All I was saying was a few hour drive is worth it to meet fellow Q'ers. I never said anything about you being conceited. Your the one who said Well lets see, if I spend 4 hours driving to Pa. that's 4 hours lost drinking and that's not gonna happen.

I am just saying that I think that any drive is worth a visit.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":sewmz4fs][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":sewmz4fs][quote="Larry Wolfe":sewmz4fs][quote="brian j":sewmz4fs]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:sewmz4fs]

To all who will be in New Holland, I will bring my own beer but would be honored to drink any adult beverage that you my offer up. I am not picky.[/quote:sewmz4fs]

You're making me out to be some conceited ass, which I am not. By saying you'll take whatever adult beverage that is offered to you, you're not picky. I'm not picky either and would not turn down a Yuengling if I were offered one, but it's not my beer of choice. So bash me for that if you feel the need! :roll:[/quote:sewmz4fs]

Larry, you need to lighten up. All I was saying was a few hour drive is worth it to meet fellow Q'ers. I never said anything about you being conceited. Your the one who said Well lets see, if I spend 4 hours driving to Pa. that's 4 hours lost drinking and that's not gonna happen.

I am just saying that I think that any drive is worth a visit.[/quote:sewmz4fs]

I was willing and really wanted to make the drive, to COOK with you! But your cancelling without telling me changes my mind. :cry:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":thwq776i][quote="Larry Wolfe":thwq776i][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":thwq776i][quote="Larry Wolfe":thwq776i][quote="brian j":thwq776i]larry - you should look at it like this... if the amount of time you can spend drinking exceeds the total amount of time spent driving its worth the drive. :D

P.S., if Yuengling was the only beer on the planet I'd do without![/quote:thwq776i]

To all who will be in New Holland, I will bring my own beer but would be honored to drink any adult beverage that you my offer up. I am not picky.[/quote:thwq776i]

You're making me out to be some conceited ass, which I am not. By saying you'll take whatever adult beverage that is offered to you, you're not picky. I'm not picky either and would not turn down a Yuengling if I were offered one, but it's not my beer of choice. So bash me for that if you feel the need! :roll:[/quote:thwq776i]

I am just saying that I think that any drive is worth a visit.[/quote:thwq776i]

I was willing and really wanted to make the drive, to COOK with you! But your cancelling without telling me changes my mind. :cry:[/quote:thwq776i]

eb24v4.gif

brian j said:
rich - its not the clap you have to worry about, the penicillin cleared that up right nicely, it'll be the funky, dank, musty smell my groin is famous for that will follow you and the clonesicle around new holland. :LOL: 8) :LOL:

Looks like I may have those cute Amish chick's following me and the Clonesicle around all weekend.

brian j said:
[quote="Rich Decker":3oqmac31]Looks like I may have those cute Amish chick's following me and the Clonesicle around all weekend.
save one for me.

bill and larry - get a room so you guys can kiss and make up.[/quote:3oqmac31]

Neah, its more fun picking on his ugly A$$. Besides, I cant help it if he is a whimp who can't handle a little road trip.

Just got the email telling us that we are in! We're very much looking forward to this contest! Looking forward to meeting some of the forum members there! :D

We got in too. Someone please bring a barnyard animal for Woodman. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing old friends and making new ones, except for Larry(Cowboys - Redskins thing ;) ).

Maybe we can drag Puff down or even get Rempe off the porch.

Uncle Bubba said:
We got in too. Someone please bring a barnyard animal for Woodman. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing old friends and making new ones, except for Larry(Cowboys - Redskins thing ;) ).

Maybe we can drag Puff down or even get Rempe off the porch.

Doesn't matter about Larry anyway. He is a whimp who can't leave his home to meet new people anyhow. :roll:

Yee Haw!!!!!! Lookin forward to sharin a cigar with Rich and eating his food! More coconut shrimp pleeze!!!!!!!!!!! This will be FUN!!!!!! You coming Brucey?

Back
Top Bottom