New Holland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not available for Grand Rapids will be in the Volunteer State that week from the 10th-16th.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3kwbv9y9]
chris1237 said:
If i am not to late i plan to do it. If I am not to do it I hope to find a team to help.

Chris

I'll take ya. Gary wont be comming up to New Holland with me.

Gee thanks Bill, thought you had already asked me! :cry:[/quote:3kwbv9y9]

I wont be competing in this one Larry. Couldnt tie up the funds that early. Sorry bud, we can still make the pilgramage though.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3a2sjby4][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3a2sjby4]
chris1237 said:
If i am not to late i plan to do it. If I am not to do it I hope to find a team to help.

Chris

I'll take ya. Gary wont be comming up to New Holland with me.

Gee thanks Bill, thought you had already asked me! :cry:[/quote:3a2sjby4]

I wont be competing in this one Larry. Couldnt tie up the funds that early. Sorry bud, we can still make the pilgramage though.[/quote:3a2sjby4]

Thanks for telling me........ I cancelled a trip to Orlando cause I had committed to helping you!

Do I sense that Larry now hates BTGG's GUTS??????? :twisted: :twisted: OK guys, let's take it to the Blue Room......

Woodman said:
Do I sense that Larry now hates BTGG's GUTS??????? :twisted: :twisted: OK guys, let's take it to the Blue Room......

I don't hate Bill, just wish he would have told me he didn't need me so I didn't pass up the opportunity to go to Orlando FREE. I made a commitment to a friend that needed my help, he changed his plans and didn't tell me. No biggie, shit happens..........

You could have always brought him one of those Mickey hats back with the ears, you know the ones, Bill would have understood.

Bruce B said:
You could have always brought him one of those Mickey hats back with the ears, you know the ones, Bill would have understood.

Nope, if I tell someone I'm doing something, I'm gonna do it! Once I commit, I'm in for the haul!

I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

Rich Decker said:
I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.

Finney said:
Rich Decker said:

I heard Brian rubbed his balls on your clonesicle. :oops:
[smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=nonono.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_178.gif]

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.

Bill, I was hoping to get a better response then that, I didn't want to disrespect you boyz to much but I guess I didn't make my point. It'll be my pleasure to host you in a few Magic Hat Fat Angle Ales ( official beer of the Lost Nation Smoke Company). The big white cooler is by the back of the pit, help yourself.

Finney said:
I heard Brian rubbed his balls on your clonesicle. :oops:

Doh, we don't drink outside and I hope the melting ice washes off the clap!!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Rich Decker":16wf3f82]I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.[/quote:16wf3f82]

I'm not driving that far just to drink beer, I can sit in my house and drink! I wanted to cook with you!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Rich Decker":3st5thjh]I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.[/quote:3st5thjh]

The question is, were you there last year? If so, we just moved up one notch!!! :twisted:

brian j said:
[quote="Rich Decker":1cth52fq]Doh, we don't drink outside and I hope the melting ice washes off the clap!!!
rich - its not the clap you have to worry about, the penicillin cleared that up right nicely, it'll be the funky, dank, musty smell my groin is famous for that will follow you and the clonesicle around new holland. :LOL: 8) :LOL:[/quote:1cth52fq]

[smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

brian j said:
[quote="Rich Decker":26jk7yey]Doh, we don't drink outside and I hope the melting ice washes off the clap!!!
rich - its not the clap you have to worry about, the penicillin cleared that up right nicely, it'll be the funky, dank, musty smell my groin is famous for that will follow you and the clonesicle around new holland. :LOL: 8) :LOL:[/quote:26jk7yey]

Greg might come there after all. :roll: The front porch is looking kind of lonely now.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3u3m5koc][quote="Rich Decker":3u3m5koc]I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.[/quote:3u3m5koc]

I'm not driving that far just to drink beer, I can sit in my house and drink! I wanted to cook with you![/quote:3u3m5koc]

You set a mileage cap on how far you'll drive to drink beer...what kind of a man are you?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1clvf9px][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1clvf9px][quote="Rich Decker":1clvf9px]I think all you Virginia boys are just plain scared. You guys don't want to come great white north and get your butts kicked. "Y'all" don't have any balls, except Brian he has balls and a Clonesicle for me.

I had planned on doing New Holland. Just couldnt tie up the funds for that long. I still plan on making the trip up there and speding some quality time drinking beer with friends. (Larry, you comming with me?) Looking forward in meeting you Rich.[/quote:1clvf9px]

I'm not driving that far just to drink beer, I can sit in my house and drink! I wanted to cook with you![/quote:1clvf9px]

You set a mileage cap on how far you'll drive to drink beer...what kind of a man are you?[/quote:1clvf9px]

Well I do have my limits.................if Pa had a beer worth drinking I would make the trip. I would rather give up drinking than drink Yuengling!!! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom