New Holland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Tom Christine.. one of the contest organizers in regard to the wating list

Hey Bob

We are only able to hold 72 teams... that’s what we had last year . We are letting the teams from last year come in first ....they have until April 1.... then it will be the waiting list .....and I think we already have 10 or so on the list ..........If you don’t have a form in you better hurry ....talk to you soon

Tom

Kloset BBQR said:
Sounds like there are at least 15 on that waiting list so far, and growing!

Everyone who went last year loved it.. well run comp, by a few hardworking, competition team friendly, guys....

might want to consider Dover Del., late in the year... they are expecting 100 teams.. most of the 60 teams that showed up last year say they are returning...

If i am not to late i plan to do it. If I am not to do it I hope to find a team to help.

Chris

Bill The Grill Guy said:
chris1237 said:
If i am not to late i plan to do it. If I am not to do it I hope to find a team to help.

Chris

I'll take ya. Gary wont be comming up to New Holland with me.

Bill, are definately in, competed last year ??? Hope to see you there
I agree with Brian... or better said, I'd be surprised that all 72 teams from lastyear come back..law of averages..

If I were running this thing, I'd be looking for a different site and more judges. Turning folks away at less than 100 teams? NOT GOOD. If I get turned away this year, I won't even bother next year. The idea is to try and GROW these things, not make them "private clubs."

brian j said:
sorry, none of you can have my spot. i gave melvin my check when i was up there for the judges class last friday so the shenandoah q crew will be there for sure.

Thats great Brian. I may need somewhere to drink beer. Any openings?

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3mktbmfc]Thats great Brian. I may need somewhere to drink beer. Any openings?
sure, not a problem. just bring enough beer to share. :D[/quote:3mktbmfc]

The one thing I dont run out of is BEER. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":26oprwig][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":26oprwig]Thats great Brian. I may need somewhere to drink beer. Any openings?
sure, not a problem. just bring enough beer to share. :D[/quote:26oprwig]

The one thing I dont run out of is BEER. ;)[/quote:26oprwig]
Wait till you meet JP at the git together... :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

Gee thanks Bill, thought you had already asked me! :cry:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1us2jqi4]
chris1237 said:

Chris

Gee thanks Bill, thought you had already asked me! :cry:[/quote:1us2jqi4]

He just found out you were in a wheelchair. :shock: Bill has hated people that roll for years. :roll:

chris1237 said:
Uncle Bubba said:
chris1237 said:
I got my confirm email a few days ago so I should see you guys there 8)

Chris

Were you there last year?

I was there last year. Hopefully you guys will be able to get in this year.

Chris

They need to expand this contest so it can become sort of an eastern American Royal type of contest. If we don't get in here I'll be dragging the new Klose to Madison...which is closer anyways.

Lookin like I may be out on that too. I think I might have a sweet little job for 100 in Stow 08/18. I'm trying to nail down my possible commitment for July so I can see if Grand Rapids is a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom