New Comp in Pa.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Apparently there is going to be another KCBS event in Franklin Pa. on July 27-29. Fran Fry (Frying Pan) posted something on Basso's about it. ?Only an hour and a half from my house. I think I'm going to commit to it. Anyone else???

No links out there yet. I'll be there but it will probably be late unless I get someone to drive my pit over as I have a sales meeting that day in Rochester that ends around 2:00 with a 3-4 hour drive home. We'll see.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bruce. :D
New year new cooking equipment for us,so it should be interesting.
I believe there will be a few Canadian teams going,Fran and Judy have alot of friends from Canada,so people will want to show there support.
Aaron

Aaron said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence Bruce. :D
New year new cooking equipment for us,so it should be interesting.
I believe there will be a few Canadian teams going,Fran and Judy have alot of friends from Canada,so people will want to show there support.
Aaron

What you cooking on this year Aaron? You didn't become a pellet head did you? :LOL: :LOL:

Get a stickburner...you guys like to sleep too much for that though. I think Mike would stay up for that...maybe not. ;)

Hi Fran,Adrienne and myself are looking forward to this contest,lots of Canadians are showing interest in this ,only a 4 or 5 hour drive for us folks to attend.
Folks get your entrys in this is going to be a good contest,in a beautiful location.
Aaron

Hey Fran. Glad to see ya on the board. Not sure if we will be at this one this year but will mark it down for next. Thanks.

Anyone get any more info about this comp.....
Saw it in the Bullsheet but it wasn't listed as a state championship...

Back
Top Bottom