Nelsonville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, Uncle Bubba and I are going down to do the Ohio Smoked Meat Cook-Off at Nelsonville again this weekend. Bruce is otherwise occupied, but ZBQ is coming to hang with us. Looks to be 55 during the day and about 30 at night! It'll be mighty cold without Wittdog's fire-pit! They had 19 teams as of 10/11. Hope they can muster the requisite 25 to qualify for the Jack and Royal!

Sorry I won't be there with you guys Woody but I'll be thinking of you guys and keeping a good thought for the "North Coast." I just think I should be here for this weekend.

Good Luck guys!!!!!

Good luck guy's.
If you get to cold.........sorry wrong room :shock:
Whats the prize $ down there?

Results

1st in pork and 8th overall. Congrats guys !!! 8) Duck and dessert could use some work though.. :P

Yep, the Reign of Terror in Chicken appears to be over, but pork is doing well! Have to work on brisket and ribs over the winter! ;) It was pretty cold Friday night, but we had a good tent and heater. Uncle Bubba suggested we all hook up our exhaust pipes to the tent too, but only ZBQ fell for it! Hey, where is he anyway? :shock: :shock:

Good showing guys, I apologize for not being there and holding up my end. Not bad though...3 comps this year and in the top 10 in every one, that's something to be proud of. Congratulations Woody and Bubba.

Thanks for all the kudos guys. Congrats should also go out to Kloset BBq'er with a 3rd place in Pork. Nice job Dallas!

It was a really cold night(30) but the new tent and a small electric heater made things much more bearable. I never really thought about our year until Bruce mentioned we finished in top 10 in all three comps we entered. Bruce we missed you man. Our thoughts and prayers are out to you and your family. Lookin' forward to next year and hopefully adding another comp or 2 to our agenda and also cooking on my new Klose mobile. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom