Need some HELP please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Last year we had the 1st anual BBQ Central get together with 9 team competing in a fun contest between friends.

This year I am making a leap twords KCBS sanctioning. (This year will not be sanctioned but it will be in 09). The date will be July 18th and 19th 2008 at my dads campground. www.smallcountry.com

I have a KCBS rep that will over see the contest and some of the judges will be making the trip too. I am hoping to get a min of 20 teams to enter. There will also be a car show and some bands.

This will benifit a local Fire Department who needs donated funds to operate. Travilians Volunteer Fire Company.

Where I need help is with a catchy name. The campground is called Small Country Campground. I want someting that will roll off the tung and will have some meaning to the area.

Some of the ideas that Gary and I came up with are:
1. Country Barbeque and Cruz in
2. Back 40 Barbeque and cruz in
3. Cruzin, Campin and Q'in
4. BBQ Cruz in

Come on guys, help a brother out. Come up with a catchy name.

john pen said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="john pen":1z49ntbz]I also like "The John Pen memorial cookoff"

are you sayin you're not gonna make it through your cold, windy, snowy, miserable, dark winter?? :roll: :LOL:

Every years a crapshoot.... :roll:[/quote:1z49ntbz]
Can I have your Magic Bus! (too much, the magic bus!) Might be a cool road trip with your buggy and the shag wagon. :D Keep me posted. :)

How about smoke in the mountain or fire in the mountain. I also like small country bbq too. Maybe Tj's BBQ contest too?

Back
Top Bottom