Money To Burn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No kiddin' Larry. Finney bought me lunch yesterday. He pulled out a wad of bills thick enough to choke a horse. BTW Senor Finney- really enjoyed it, the meal and the conversation. Thanks. My wife, on the other hand, wished I had taken it a little easy on those refried beans.

:lmao: :lmao:
Rev.Jr. said:
No kiddin' Larry. Finney bought me lunch yesterday. He pulled out a wad of bills thick enough to choke a horse. BTW Senor Finney- really enjoyed it, the meal and the conversation. Thanks. My wife, on the other hand, wished I had taken it a little easy on those refried beans.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So Woody, is Finney half as good looking as he says he is??? Or will I be the best looking one at SOTB?

Larry Wolfe said:
:lmao: :lmao: [quote="Rev.Jr.":2z1inhd2]No kiddin' Larry. Finney bought me lunch yesterday. He pulled out a wad of bills thick enough to choke a horse. BTW Senor Finney- really enjoyed it, the meal and the conversation. Thanks. My wife, on the other hand, wished I had taken it a little easy on those refried beans.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So Woody, is Finney half as good looking as he says he is??? Or will I be the best looking one at SOTB?[/quote:2z1inhd2]

I am definatly going to make SOTB in the fall. I can't wait to see this collection of BBQ personalities in action. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Good Q!

Jack

Larry, being the VERY heterosexual, happily married male that I am, I can say with all honesty....you got some competition there, brother. Finney's a damn good looking man. Okay, I said it just like you told me to. I'll expect that $20 in September, Finney.

Rev.Jr. said:
Larry, being the VERY heterosexual, happily married male that I am, I can say with all honesty....you got some competition there, brother. Finney's a damn good looking man. Okay, I said it just like you told me to. I'll expect that $20 in September, Finney.

Finney got off cheap. That kind of yarn should bring a much higher value.

Good looks??

Jack

Rev.Jr. said:

Where'd he take ya, "South of the Border?" Saye hi to Pedro next time! :!:

Pedro sez "chili today, hot tamale." Saw a South of the Border bumper sticker on a cab in NYC one time. What a ripoff that place is. Great marketing with the billboards, though. They're so stupid... but people's curiosity kills 'em and they have to stop.

Captain Morgan said:
well I hate to pick on old Finney...when he fell out of the ugly tree, he hit every branch on the way down.....sad, really.

That's wrong, but very funny! Sorry Finney!

Cappy, you still got the marks on you where the people used to poke you with the ten foot pole??? 8-[

Yeah it is fun.

Finney was the kid on the back of the short school bus that would be wearing a helmet and licking the window! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Back
Top Bottom