Madison Indiana - Ribberfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
We'll be cooking at the Madison contest this weekend. Its a beautiful site on the Ohio River. They have hot air balloon races, concerts (Johnny Winter), a Backyard Division Contest, and a Kids Q. The contest is sold out at 60 teams including Moonswiners, Ulcer Acres, Shigs In Pit, Buttrub.com, Quau, and Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ (Clonesickles for the house!).

I know of at least a couple forum members that will be there but they don't seem to post here anymore so I want their Karma (Big Mike, Rolling Smoke, and Dale P). We'll be doing our best to try and sneak into the top ten against the big boys. Last year we finished 7th out of 63 teams so that will be hard to beat. We'll be heading down tomorrow evening after work.

http://www.madisonribberfest.com/

Good luck Dallas. Look on the bright side, at least Diva won't be there, you might have a chance. :LOL:

See you there Dallas.
Still a member and i lurk like no other but I just have problems with invalid sessions is all.
dale

DaleP said:
See you there Dallas.
Still a member and i lurk like no other but I just have problems with invalid sessions is all.
dale

Good to see you posting here again, Dale. Hope to see you in Madison!

ahhhhhhhhh, already here, relaxing in the hotel....going this evening to set up tent, stake claim, and evidently a lot of folks are heading out around town tonight....should be a blast.....

U2CANQUE said:
ahhhhhhhhh, already here, relaxing in the hotel....going this evening to set up tent, stake claim, and evidently a lot of folks are heading out around town tonight....should be a blast.....

Make sure you stake out plenty of room for the Jedmaster Rob, otherwise another team will squeeze in right next to you.

Have one for me tonight. We should be in before noon tomorrow!

I heard a rumor that a motorcycle gang is coming up from Cincy to have lunch with us on Saturday. Hide the wimmen folk! :LOL:

CONGRATULATIONS DALLAS on the RGC this weekend!!!

Just read on another forum the result!

Terrific weekend for you!!!

Congrats Double D's and Perry Brothers BBQ for strong finishes. I was there with Divine Swine and we finished 23rd overall. Out of 57 STRONG teams, I'll take it and learn from it! It's a better finish than the 55th we finished last year.

Back
Top Bottom