landover, md state championship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
the governor's proclamation has been received and if we can get 2 more teams the contest will be a qualifier for the jack. with only 15 teams this is YOUR chance to get to the jack. who's in?

larry???
unity???
others???

Sorry Brian we talked about this before and I wasn't sure. Now I am, I definitely can't make it to compete. But Landover is close enough I could come to maybe lend a hand or help drink your beer. Sorr, I really planned on more events this year, but things haven't worked out the way I thought they would. Hopefully next year.

brian j said:
the governor's proclamation has been received and if we can get 2 more teams the contest will be a qualifier for the jack. with only 15 teams this is YOUR chance to get to the jack. who's in?

larry???
unity???
others???
It's a good day full of lucky breaks when I can cook one thing successfully. :oops:

--John 8)

brian j said:
chris1237 said:
What's the date?

Thanks
Chris
next weekend (5/18 - 5/19). come on down chris. its not too late to register.

Thanks Brian I would love to be there but I think Ill be jugdeing at yardly that weekend.

Chris

make sure you talk to the pormoter about getting together with the other 2 comp going on within a couple of hours drive of each that are happening the same w/e.. good luck to ya

Back
Top Bottom