Kings Mountain NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce B said:
Good to see the Brokeback Mountain team back on the circuit. :LOL: :LOL:

Yep, and if we had you on the team we could call it GRANDPA KETTLE and the Mountain boys. Of course, that is if you could get your walker around the field.

img_182584_0_825df9ecdb71f178e2bf7f67776515fa.jpg

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Bruce B":1e7rrbxu]Good to see the Brokeback Mountain team back on the circuit. :LOL: :LOL:

Yep, and if we had you on the team we could call it GRANDPA KETTLE and the Mountain boys. Of course, that is if you could get your walker around the field.

img_182603_0_825df9ecdb71f178e2bf7f67776515fa.jpg
[/quote:1e7rrbxu]
That's just funny. :LOL: I don't care who ya are.

Pigs

I will be heading down for that one as well...it will be my first of the year....but, then will head back down the road again for Danville, VA too....
Look me up, Them Ohio City Boys

come on, time is getting close, unless you like paying that extra 50 bucks....I e-mailed them to get an idea of how many teams and have not heard back yet....but, know a few that will be there....

I will not make it this year. First time in 5 years. Saving pennies. If mommy lets me, i will be in Danville.

Screamin Nite Hog said:
We will be there, sent our money in this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. It has been a long time.
Bill and Gary......you guys are welcome to stop over at the house on the way back Saturday evening. Get a shower and good nights sleep. Maybe even hit the Mexican Restaurant :partyman: for a good meal to sleep on.

Now that sounds like a plan to me. Thanks Charlie.

wnkt said:
Kings Mountain isn't too far from me so I may be able to swing by and beg some samples and bug everyone with questions :D

Well make sure you stop by the My Side of the Mountain Barbeque team tent and have a cold one with us. ;)

Screamin Nite Hog said:
wnkt said:
Kings Mountain isn't too far from me so I may be able to swing by and beg some samples and bug everyone with questions :D

Come on over, we will all be there. Look forward to meeting you... if you come by.

By the way.......Bill and Gary (My Side of the Mountain) Are you guys doing anything but on Friday night? We are not since Jo and Brian are coming down after work. Just thought I would let you know we might be looking for supper later on in the evening.....buddies :LOL: , pals ;) , best friends :)

We opted out of the AB this time. We decided to just drink beer and catch up with old friends friday night. I am sure there will be something for dinner though.

Screamin Nite Hog said:
We will be there, sent our money in this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. It has been a long time.
Bill and Gary......you guys are welcome to stop over at the house on the way back Saturday evening. Get a shower and good nights sleep. Maybe even hit the Mexican Restaurant :partyman: for a good meal to sleep on.

I'm in for that too!.. Thanks Bro!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Screamin Nite Hog":1yhfgt6u]
wnkt said:

Come on over, we will all be there. Look forward to meeting you... if you come by.

By the way.......Bill and Gary (My Side of the Mountain) Are you guys doing anything but on Friday night? We are not since Jo and Brian are coming down after work. Just thought I would let you know we might be looking for supper later on in the evening.....buddies :LOL: , pals ;) , best friends :)

We opted out of the AB this time. We decided to just drink beer and catch up with old friends friday night. I am sure there will be something for dinner though.[/quote:1yhfgt6u]

We'll figure somethin out.

Back
Top Bottom