JUst got My Michigan Package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Ahh, cook off season. I just got my 2006 "Taste of Grand Rapids" pacgage. July 15-16.Michigan in July is wonderful,(as much as it pains me to say it.) This will be the inaugural cook with Greg on the "Northcoast BBQ Society" team. (w/Uncle Bubba, and myself.) We have both an open category, and a sausage category. Bubba will handle chicken since he had success in Ohio last season, and pork. Greg and I will fight out the other four. Just warning you now Greg, you will be totally humiliated in public if you back out! [-X [-X

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodro, I gotta Virginia package ready for you right here!
Yeah, when is that. I think Lynn Shivers from IBCA (Mom) is coming up for that?

Rempe has 5 months to get his wife's approval to go so he better start asking now. I think he should do ribs and let Woody do brisket. Too bad we can't get BBQmm down. He could ride down with the Dizzy pig crew.

Woodman said:
Ahh, cook off season. I just got my 2006 "Taste of Grand Rapids" pacgage. July 15-16.Michigan in July is wonderful,(as much as it pains me to say it.) This will be the inaugural cook with Greg on the "Northcoast BBQ Society" team. (w/Uncle Bubba, and myself.) We have both an open category, and a sausage category. Bubba will handle chicken since he had success in Ohio last season, and pork. Greg and I will fight out the other four. Just warning you now Greg, you will be totally humiliated in public if you back out! [-X [-X
You read my mind, I was going to post to see if were any events in Michigan. Is there any more that you know of ? :grin:

Hey, I'm gonna try to make it to this one! It's only a couple of hours from where I live! We all have to arrange a meeting place and time! Course, we won't be competing or anything just browsing!

Back
Top Bottom