Jack Daniels Final draw results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Way to go Kevin and Bruce. That is fantastic news. Maybe I can talk Gary into another ROAD TRIP to see how the masters do it. ;)

wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="brian j":1shmbtub]
Woodman said:
Don't congratulate us! Uncle bubba did this all on his own! We are just going along to hold the tongs.......
i heard that for the jack you needed to use the same people who were onsite for the gc. no additions. :shock: :LOL:

Well if that's the case Bubba is on his own...........
Somebody said he was on his own even when you guys are there....[/quote:1shmbtub]

YOU sir, haven't left yet!!

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":108wndie][quote="brian j":108wndie]
Woodman said:
Don't congratulate us! Uncle bubba did this all on his own! We are just going along to hold the tongs.......
i heard that for the jack you needed to use the same people who were onsite for the gc. no additions. :shock: :LOL:

Well if that's the case Bubba is on his own...........
Somebody said he was on his own even when you guys are there....[/quote:108wndie]

YOU sir, haven't left yet!![/quote:108wndie]
Yeah but I will be near the end of OCT [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=drink.gif]

Bruce B said:
100% Kevin, he's the one that got us in.....he's just bringing me to wipe his brow.

Are you shure it's his brow he has in mind, Bruce! :shock: :LOL: :oops:

Go Buckeyes and Mountaineers too! :D

Woodman said:

I like to think of it as a cumulative team effort(Woodman, Bruce, & Kloset) going back to the first disaster we had at Grand Rapids and working together and learning things and moving in a positive direction in a very very short period of time. We've only competed in 10 comps total into our 4th year now. Looks like we are going to have a full crew for the Jack which is great. Anyone is welcome to come and hang. I figure this to be a once in a lifetime shot to go so let's make it a great time for whoever can make it. Thanks to all for the kudos.

Congrats guys! Big time!! I hope you do well.

See another familar name on the list, BS Pitmisters. Congrats to them also.

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":1l64bjkk]100% Kevin, he's the one that got us in.....he's just bringing me to wipe his brow.
i heard that's not the only thing you wipe. :shock: :LOL:[/quote:1l64bjkk]

Brian.....I do what I have to do to get our team a victory. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
Woodman said:

I like to think of it as a cumulative team effort(Woodman, Bruce, & Kloset) going back to the first disaster we had at Grand Rapids and working together and learning things and moving in a positive direction in a very very short period of time. We've only competed in 10 comps total into our 4th year now. Looks like we are going to have a full crew for the Jack which is great. Anyone is welcome to come and hang. I figure this to be a once in a lifetime shot to go so let's make it a great time for whoever can make it. Thanks to all for the kudos.

Sorry, I remembered over the weekend that I am at the International Sanitary Supply Assoc. show in Orlando (ISSA) from Monday through Saturday that week! That makes -0- comps for me this year! (but I did do 14 catering gigs!) I am OUT for the Jack as well.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom