Important !!! Oinktoberfest Roll Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
I need to know who is going to Oinktoberfest to compete and wishes to be placed in the same vicinity as everyone from the forum. We are going to give the list of names to George, the promoter, and ask that all of us who want to, be put together so we can all hang together and do what we do best...tear each other's eyeballs out. I need the team name and person's name it was registered under PM'd to me ASAP. I will forward that list to Pigs on the wing (Chris) who can get it to George in time to make it happen. I need the list by 7/22/06. Those that are not competing, we still want to know so we can at least have a head count in case we decide to do something that would require a head count. I think I share everyone's sentiment that Joker should stay home for that weekend. :lmao: Seriously though, everyone(including Joker) is invited and encouraged to show up. Please pray for great weather. Some T-shirt design to archive the event would be great if anyone has that talent...go for it.

Uncle Bubba said:
I think I share everyone's sentiment that Joker should stay home for that weekend. :lmao:
:) I'll be staying home... :-(

I'm going to buzz over to see George tomorrow to bend his ear about this again and hang out for a while. Might take some sausage over to grill up on one of those BIG dollar build in gassers. 8-[

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2sbjvjjy]I am going to come for Saturday...might have a guest in tow as well!
Well, that seals my decision.[/quote:2sbjvjjy]
No this will, i'm thinking about going, not to compete, but to show up late and drink everybody's beer :grin:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":226ytwfe]I am going to come for Saturday...might have a guest in tow as well!
Well, that seals my decision.
No this will, i'm thinking about going, not to compete, but to show up late and drink everybody's beer :grin:[/quote:226ytwfe]
Now it's anchored!

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":sj1tub1d][quote="Greg Rempe":sj1tub1d]I am going to come for Saturday...might have a guest in tow as well!
No this will, i'm thinking about going, not to compete, but to show up late and drink everybody's beer :grin:[/quote:sj1tub1d]
Now it's anchored![/quote:sj1tub1d] :lmao:
Aw come on :smooch:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3qvzeqjz]I am going to come for Saturday...might have a guest in tow as well!
No this will, i'm thinking about going, not to compete, but to show up late and drink everybody's beer :grin:[/quote:3qvzeqjz]

What, again????????????? :grin: :grin:

The Joker said:
There are 2 sides to every story, boys ~ Remember that...

From the words of one this countries most esteem statesman, "Can't we all just get along?"

I didn't think there was any cost to get in last year. They were charging for hayrides but i didn't see anything about admission charges. Please, those that live local bring pans to take some food home in. I really hate the waste at these contests. Tell them you are cooking with us. Tell them you are Woodman's bitch. We'll get you in somehow. There will be no excuses this year. [-X

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":1nlnuafz][quote="Greg Rempe":1nlnuafz]I am going to come for Saturday...might have a guest in tow as well!
No this will, i'm thinking about going, not to compete, but to show up late and drink everybody's beer :grin:[/quote:1nlnuafz]

What, again????????????? :grin: :grin:[/quote:1nlnuafz]
#-o :hide:

Uncle Bubba said:
I didn't think there was any cost to get in last year. They were charging for hayrides but i didn't see anything about admission charges. Please, those that live local bring pans to take some food home in. I really hate the waste at these contests. Tell them you are cooking with us. Tell them you are Woodman's bitch. We'll get you in somehow. There will be no excuses this year. [-X
It's 5 bucks a head to get in, free if you're under 2. I got in free last year on Sunday as part of Pigs' team but paid for Saturday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom