Important !!! Oinktoberfest Roll Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
C'mon Puff...get with the program and keep up...lol

I didn't see any cooler. Nope never saw it. Loaded with beer you say??? Nope, never saw it. :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :!:
What cooler ??? Who are you????? :bar: :!:

I wasn't gonna go this year but after (very) recent events :grin: , I'M COMMIN' !!! Should be interesting to say the least!!! :grin: :grin: :)

The Joker said:
I wasn't gonna go this year but after (very) recent events :grin: , I'M COMMIN' !!! Should be interesting to say the least!!! :grin: :grin: :)
What events do you speak of?

DaleP said:
And you Yankees call us rednecks!
[-X [-X I was born overseas and raised south of the M/D Line. He ain't gonna show anywho ~ Jerked our chains back and forth couple times about the original SmokeStock and never showed... :)

The Joker said:
Damn, now i'm not going #-o

Awwww.. I was lookin' for a good fight!

18.gif

The Joker said:
DaleP said:
And you Yankees call us rednecks!
[-X [-X I was born overseas and raised south of the M/D Line. He ain't gonna show anywho ~ Jerked our chains back and forth couple times about the original SmokeStock and never showed... :)

Ah Ha! That is why you have that cool accent!

Woodman,

Yup! It's only 1 1/2 hrs drive, as long as customs isn't lined up.
24 Canadian and a bottle of cherry wiskey for the big man!
Looking forward to it!
Be there on Saturday!

Cheers

Steve McMurtry said:
Woodman,

Yup! It's only 1 1/2 hrs drive, as long as customs isn't lined up.
24 Canadian and a bottle of cherry wiskey for the big man!
Looking forward to it!
Be there on Saturday!

Cheers

Steve,

Thank you sir!!! I have one here also that's been in the freezer for two months just waiting for Oinktoberfest. It goes great with BBQ. Lookin' forward to meeting you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom